bricked phone, help?

Guest DxTania

Guest DxTania

Tried updating to Official CF03 with the Verizon updater, I came back to my computer and it said it needed emergency upgrade, so I followed onscreen instructions, a lot of time passed. My phone is now disconnected and does not respond, but I know it is on because the red light at the top. I can turn off by replacing battery.

What to do?

thanks,

Tania

Guest MrCapcom
Tried updating to Official CF03 with the Verizon updater, I came back to my computer and it said it needed emergency upgrade, so I followed onscreen instructions, a lot of time passed. My phone is now disconnected and does not respond, but I know it is on because the red light at the top. I can turn off by replacing battery.

What to do?

thanks,

Tania

Maybe try flashing cc20 back. Turn phone off. Setup UDMA let usual power on see if it downloads/flashes. or Try CF03 again. I dunno why it would take long it too me like 5 minutes to do cf03 and thats tops.

Guest DxTania
Maybe try flashing cc20 back. Turn phone off. Setup UDMA let usual power on see if it downloads/flashes. or Try CF03 again. I dunno why it would take long it too me like 5 minutes to do cf03 and thats tops.

thanks for the reply, i am going to try that once i get back to my computer (posting from a friends right now) and if it doesn't work i will go to verizon in the morning.

would this be blamed on them or me? (warranty vs. insurance)

Guest DxTania
Probably them if you used the Verizon updater. .If they try to make you pay money, I'd argue with them :)

Thanks for the reply, I'll try this. And even if they do I have insurance so 50 isn't much compared to the phone price.