PC Based WM6.5 Widget Emulator

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest Alex (nedge2k)
thumb_06-Aug-2009_wbwidget_thumb.jpg

Not tried this yet but for those of you interested in "developing" (c'mon, it's only HTML and JS ;) ) WM 6.5 widgets, Vimpboy has released a "PC based emulator", so you don't have to keep copying files back and forth or, heaven forbid, editing them on the device itself! :) When I knocked up the MoDaCo News widget, I just tested it in FF/IE and used Sizer but with the emulator not only will you be able to set screen resolutions but test your API calls too! Cool no? Ok, so it's a couple of js files intercepting the api calls and resizing the "screen" in a PC IE browser but still, handy! Grab it from codeplex below.

Windows Mobile Widget Emulator

via [WMPowerUser]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darlene

A friend came to visit me yesterday. She likes Chinese food very much, so I decided to treat her in the Chinese restaurant near my home. However, when we got there, the restaurant had no empty tables. I saw from her eyes that she was very disappointed. I told her not to worry, because I had my ZorroGPS. With it, I immediately found the Chinese restaurants nearby and their telephones. I called one of them and it was available. At last, we enjoyed a delicious dinner.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.