Has anyone created a stripped WM6.5 ROM for the i910???

Guest A4DRIVR

Guest A4DRIVR

I'm looking for a good starter ROM for my i910 with the stock WM6.5 and all of the additional Samsung and Verizon applications (bloatware) removed. This way I could customize it just the way I would want it.

I really like Blazzingwolfs v1.3, but there are so many extra programs installed with the ROM that I don't want, and I'm not really sure how to remove them...

I searched the forums up and down, and have yet to find one (specifically for the newer CF03 image).

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guest lioryte
I'm looking for a good starter ROM for my i910 with the stock WM6.5 and all of the additional Samsung and Verizon applications (bloatware) removed. This way I could customize it just the way I would want it.

I really like Blazzingwolfs v1.3, but there are so many extra programs installed with the ROM that I don't want, and I'm not really sure how to remove them...

I searched the forums up and down, and have yet to find one (specifically for the newer CF03 image).

Thanks,

Try Adrynalyne's Base ROM at ppcgeeks

Guest MrCapcom

Thanks,

First of all if you really want a stripped down rom try either mines or AD's base rom. I can't remember if the other guys have a base rom. What apps do you want to remove? If you want more than what the roms have right now you might be better off just learning to cook, thats what I did

Guest hartv427

Thanks,

I have just posted a new version that may suit your needs

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...ms-by-hartv427/

Hartv427_V5-B