WM6.5 getting even better?

Guest l3v5y

Guest l3v5y

[teaser]

thumb_07-Aug-2009_23022-1.png

WM6.5, which for some has been a bit of a let down with only minor interface tweaks, is getting better!

The latest few builds (thanks to Da_G of xda-developers) now have updated soft keys, and buttons which seem to take their styling from internet explorer.

More screenshots after the jump...[/teaser]

thumb_07-Aug-2009_23022.png

[Via: Da_G @ xda-devs

Guest shock pwns ur arse bitch
[teaser]
thumb_07-Aug-2009_23022-1.png

WM6.5, which for some has been a bit of a let down with only minor interface tweaks, is getting better!

The latest few builds (thanks to Da_G of xda-developers) now have updated soft keys, and buttons which seem to take their styling from internet explorer.

More screenshots after the jump...[/teaser]

thumb_07-Aug-2009_23022.png

[Via: Da_G @ xda-devs

Now sirs, I ask you. Look at the Zune HD video. Now look at the WM6.5 above. Now look at the Zune HD interface again. Any similarities?

Now sirs, I ask you. Look at the Zune HD video. Now look at the WM6.5 above. Now look at the Zune HD interface again. Any similarities?

Not enough similarity - the Zune HD interface is very impressive to see in action. WM6.5, not so much. Still, it's heading in the right direction.

Guest Darlene

I believe everyone has some roads that he or she doesn’t want to go. Me, too. I hate U-turn and maneuvers. They always make me a little sick. I also hate traffic signals or tolls, because normally I have to wait. So when I choose a road, I ask my ZorroGPS to avoid these roads.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.