Midomi ported to Omnia (WQVGA)

Guest sector

Guest lordv8r
In "menu" you have to select the internet network, not wap. It works for me :)

The menu button doesn't work on the i910. When I push it nothing happens.

Guest Soniczt3000
It works if you install it on your storage :)

Yes, but I was expecting to find program files installed in My Storage\Program Files, but if I try to install it on My Storage, I found it installed on (Device)\Windows.

Since I'm trying to preserve the Device memory, I'd prefer that the program is installed in the 8Gb memory. Is it possible?

Thank you.

Guest Omniaaddicted

oh my god...

i love u so much sector..:) just install it few minutes ago..

it run perfect...

i realy want this app....

thank u so much...

Guest limit77
I tested the wifi method on the 910, and while you can't use the soft keys, if you use the top tabs and main record/search key it will work. App is awesome too, thanks for the hard work sector. Hopefully this will run over data eventually, it blows away the shazam programs.

Wow...

you're like the only i910 user to get this to work at all.

What ROM are you on?

Guest B.Stowe
Wow...

What ROM are you on?

Was able to get it to work on an i910 only when connected to wifi and not pressing any soft keys, on the latest bgill 1.5.1 regular 6.5 rom.

Guest Ikkari
Doesn't work for me...

When I open it it says network error. I open it with a wifi connection, don't get the network error, but none of the buttons (menu/grab/sing..etc.) do anything.

With a Regeditor i change:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Melodis\Midomi\midomiGU IDType

from 3 to 1 !!

This will fix the network error, and it will also work over 3G! And don't touch the Menu Soft button

on some phones it will crash Midomi

Guest limit77

from 3 to 1 !!

This will fix the network error, and it will also work over 3G! And don't touch the Menu Soft button

OK!!! Now that worked! Thanks!! woohooooo!

Guest Raul6
Since I'm trying to preserve the Device memory, I'd prefer that the program is installed in the 8Gb memory. Is it possible?

of course, move all the files, in windows folder, that start with midomi to another folder

just to add that this conversion is another brilliant job and should be pinned together with other great topics. Well done sector!

Edited by Raul6

Guest Soniczt3000
of course, move all the files, in windows folder, that start with midomi to another folder

just to add that this conversion is another brilliant job and should be pinned together with other great topics. Well done sector!

great, it worked!!! Thanks a lot! And thanks a lot to sector too!!!

Guest brainstorm03
Wow...

What ROM are you on?

Wolf's Night SPB 1.1, haven't had a chance to update yet.

Guest brainstorm03

from 3 to 1 !!

Thanks, it worked great!

Guest blazingwolf
what is this app used for? then what a difference between compresed verison and other?

It allows you to hum or sing a song and then the software will tell you what it is. It also can be placed next to something playing music and it will tell you the song.

The compressed version has been upx'd to make it smaller in size than the original version.

Guest bishop4142

OK I installed the "new" compressed version first to the storage card. As long as I did not tap Menu the program worked. If I tap menu I received an error message and then I needed to stop the program with task manager. Deleted installed to device - same thing (oh tried it with both dial and WIFI)

anyone have a suggestion or work around?

Guest blazingwolf
OK I installed the "new" compressed version first to the storage card. As long as I did not tap Menu the program worked. If I tap menu I received an error message and then I needed to stop the program with task manager. Deleted installed to device - same thing (oh tried it with both dial and WIFI)

anyone have a suggestion or work around?

Install to device and as noted above the menu button is still broken.