Any help for Telus Omnia i910 users ??

Guest clemento

Guest clemento

I haven't seen to much info regarding it but does anyone have any information of the IF and HOW it is possible to get a factory Telus ROM for the Omnia i910. Ive seen some people say its not out or that its coming ? I made the newbie mistake of using a Verizon ROM on my last Omnia and thankfully i was able to return it and get a new one. ( wont make that mistake again ) I would really like to upgrade it to WM6.5 or at least be able to do some other cool things for it but I dont want to mess up again. Anyone have any help or suggestions for me ? Any help would be apprecaited. This is my first WM phone and id love to start modding it :)

Guest Remsad
I haven't seen to much info regarding it but does anyone have any information of the IF and HOW it is possible to get a factory Telus ROM for the Omnia i910. Ive seen some people say its not out or that its coming ? I made the newbie mistake of using a Verizon ROM on my last Omnia and thankfully i was able to return it and get a new one. ( wont make that mistake again ) I would really like to upgrade it to WM6.5 or at least be able to do some other cool things for it but I dont want to mess up again. Anyone have any help or suggestions for me ? Any help would be apprecaited. This is my first WM phone and id love to start modding it :)

For now, we can'T done anything for the Telus version. We are stock from the default Telus image. We need to wait for any new rom updates from Telus.

Guest dmk679
For now, we can'T done anything for the Telus version. We are stock from the default Telus image. We need to wait for any new rom updates from Telus.

azintegra has a telus rom but he wants $$ for it

you can contact him at [email protected]

Guest clemento
azintegra has a telus rom but he wants $ for it

you can contact him at [email protected]

Is it legit though and does it work 100% cause i don't want to get it then find out i does not work at all and then have another bricked phone. Has anyone used this ROM from the guy mentioned above and if so does it work perfectly like a factory telus omnia ??