Omnia II i8000 ROM Download (English /Chinese version ( Simplify/Traditional)19/Sept Updated

Guest previa

Guest sys_error
Some photos capture on PointuiHome2

But the weather still can't to update , maybe this is lite version issue. :D

I'm on Lite version... Hong Kong & London weather update are fine.

weatherupdate.jpg

The catch here is to temporary change Show Title Bar: Yes to Show Title Bar: No then perform the Update weather now. This little piece of instruction was shown in KingMobile in Chinese, you might have miss it.

Previa, see the plus "+" sign on the bottom right of your screenshot, you hold that for 2 seconds and you get this menu..hope this helps you with the weather update :D ...when you say lite, you mean pointui? I have the non activated version too.

Also anything new going on at Kingmobile.net?

Thanks,I will try it laster, The Kingmobile.net's server is often down and very unstable,the frequency is a week of 4 days,hence,I can't update any news at this moment, so sorry. :angry:

Guest Albertri
anyone have this firmware??

SShot02.png

I have the same Firmware. I just had mine flashed today from Samsung Service Center. They said Omina 2 will not release firmware update via internet dunno if this is true.

I'm on Lite version... Hong Kong & London weather update are fine.

weatherupdate.jpg

The catch here is to temporary change Show Title Bar: Yes to Show Title Bar: No then perform the Update weather now. This little piece of instruction was shown in KingMobile in Chinese, you might have miss it.

Thanks .I GET IT :D

post-454755-1251869900_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest monyozt
Previa, see the plus "+" sign on the bottom right of your screenshot, you hold that for 2 seconds and you get this menu..hope this helps you with the weather update :D ...when you say lite, you mean pointui? I have the non activated version too.

Also anything new going on at Kingmobile.net?

mine is going freeze when trying to update weather :angry:

Guest gertitombo

@previa,

Do you have kitchen rom tools and do you know how to get the rom from the I8000? I'm an experienced rom kitchen builder and new to i8000 of course :D .

Hope you can help us.

Thx :angry:

Guest FerdiBorbon
when do we have wm6.5 cooked rom?

yes we do!!!

for the i900 :D

Nothing yet sorry, but previa did mention that some peeps at Kingmobile.net are starting to play with it...

I have the same Firmware. I just had mine flashed today from Samsung Service Center. They said Omina 2 will not release firmware update via internet dunno if this is true.

The next guy who goes to the Samsung Service Center, do u think u can pass them a thumb drive to get a copy of the FW to share!!! I am just not going to spend 2 hrs to wait for a rom flash...

Guest monyozt

Hi previa.. Do u have Dxig6 firmware for i8000? Hmm.. or Maybe newer firmware than Dxig7 like my prev schreenshoot?

SShot02.png

i want have that file firmware even not used(just an archive. Hehe) thanks bro.. Nice post..

Edited by monyozt

Guest AndyHamp

Hi,

I don't suppose anyone has seen a OmniaPro (B7610) ROM anywhere ? I'd like to extract the "Work" v "Life" mode stuff for my OmII when it arrives ...

Andy

Guest tRAILeRZ

I'm having problem making an analogue dialup connection using the Omnia 2(both in ICS and connections).. Mine is still G1. Was wondering if the newer roms have address this problem.

Previa any new rom dumps on kingmobile.net?

I would like to try the H3 rom :)

Thanks

Not yet , it seems they had some problem on . right now only release HI CN ROM for internal testing only :)

camera firmware update didn't work with IG7. also anyone know how to mute tone when typing SMS?

camera update works on my G7.

for mute tone when typing SMS, try settings, sound settings

turn of touch alert(none).

Guest monyozt
camera update works on my G7.

for mute tone when typing SMS, try settings, sound settings

turn of touch alert(none).

yup it works. but should access from windows folder. using code not working for me :)