Change language for ROM Khuanchai_UL_M2D_23016-21928

Guest faziatic

Guest faziatic

Hi there,

I just flashed my Omnia with this great ROM -> Khuanchai_UL_M2D_23016-21928_PP6 and I'm wondering now if there is any chance to change the language? I changed the reginal settings to German but everythin is still english.

Does this ROM contain German language files? If not , how can I install them or which ROM do you suggest to use?

kind regards,

faziatic

Most of the custom ROM here is English ROM. You need German ROM since WM ROM is localized already (can't switch language).

If you need a German ROM which working properly (a.k.a suit your taste), I'm afraid you have to look for custom ROM from German Forum (if any) or built it your own.

edit : you could contact/PM Dominikz, just read that he's working on German ROM

Edited by adhip

Guest monyozt
Most of the custom ROM here is English ROM. You need German ROM since WM ROM is localized already (can't switch language).

If you need a German ROM which working properly (a.k.a suit your taste), I'm afraid you have to look for custom ROM from German Forum (if any) or built it your own.

edit : you could contact/PM Dominikz, just read that he's working on German ROM

u can PM shokka/sector/khuanchai to make GERMAN ROM/personal ROM by make a donation :)

Hi there,

I just flashed my Omnia with this great ROM -> Khuanchai_UL_M2D_23016-21928_PP6 and I'm wondering now if there is any chance to change the language? I changed the reginal settings to German but everythin is still english.

Does this ROM contain German language files? If not , how can I install them or which ROM do you suggest to use?

kind regards,

faziatic

Try this ,then soft reset.In regional setting select german.I russian has thereby installed

• 2 months later...