Is there any Omnia ROM which is stable?

Guest faziatic

Guest faziatic

Hello,

I tried two ROMs now and none of them is working properly (i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D & Khuanchai_UL_M2D_23016-21928_PP6). Both are unable to connect to Active Sync and therefore I'd really like to know which ROM is the best in performance (not interface etc...) .

Besides that, can anyone tell me how to switch the language? Which tools do I need to change the MUIs etc...

Any advice is much appreciated!

Thanks

Guest forelli
Hello,

I tried two ROMs now and none of them is working properly (i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D & Khuanchai_UL_M2D_23016-21928_PP6). Both are unable to connect to Active Sync and therefore I'd really like to know which ROM is the best in performance (not interface etc...) .

Besides that, can anyone tell me how to switch the language? Which tools do I need to change the MUIs etc...

Any advice is much appreciated!

Thanks

for active sync, unplugg and plug your phone again, it should work. You are quoting my 2 last roms, and i synced them both with no problem, just check your usb port, must be a 2.0, and no other usb device plugged in! I would suggest you wait for Sector's 23025 UL, at midnight or tomorrow, dann kann ich dir besser helfen, ich warte auch auf seinem ultra lite rom.

tschüss

forelli

Guest Hoverauto

Check out KhuanChai's 6.5 roms, im using <<37. UltraLite_IF1_21928 12 MB pagepool>>> and its REALLY stable and fast. And its an ultralite Rom, which basically means you can add anything u want. This is a big selling point for me, as I can add anything such as the keyboard or dialer that I prefer and still have loads of memory left over. Right now I have everything I want installed and I have something like 130Mb of memory still to play with.

When it comes to stability KhuanChia is the man.

Please note that his page is a little hard to figure out as he updates the Roms on the first post, but they are updated with the newest at the bottom of the first post. Just the way he does things I guess. I tried the 21928 version because everybody said this was very stable...I'm sure the other Roms should be the same. If you have any problems there are loads of people willing to help, so dont worry.

KhuanChai's page: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...17-august-2009/

Cheers.

• 1 month later...