Which ROM to use for cooking

Guest mario.omnia

Guest mario.omnia

Thanx...

Will try...

Last time I used DTHJ5...it worked normally...

My phone's original ROM was PNHJ1 (Slovenian ROM) and recently I acquired it on the net...so I'll have to build on that if I want my warranty to still apply.

My phone's original ROM was PNHJ1 (Slovenian ROM)
How is that possible. My phone was XX not PN and it was bought in Slovenia. And do you know if it had Slovenian language (or at least t9 imput)?

Guest mario.omnia
How is that possible. My phone was XX not PN and it was bought in Slovenia. And do you know if it had Slovenian language (or at least t9 imput)?

When I check the software version under the settings menu I get:

PDA: i900XXHJ4/PNHJ1

It is original Slovenian ROM...I got that version when I bought the phone...

I flashed it with DTHJ5, Kuanchai's WM6.5 latest ROM and it flashed without any problem...

My phone even remained unlocked after these flashes...

When I was finished playing with the customized ROMs I had to put the original ROM back on the phone for warranty purposes, since the phone was bought in March 2009 in Slovenia.

I was searching for the ROM on the net but with no luck, and one day a guy named Chivi (on this forum) posted me a link to PNHJ1 ROM on a Slovenian forum. All I had to do is to register to that forum and download the ROM. When I flashed the phone with the downloaded ROM everything was as it was in the beginning. Now I believe I won't have any problems if I had to take my phone for repairs.

As for the t9 input...it works very well...but I don't use it personally...I find it much easier to type what I want...I think that there is no Slovenian t9 dictionary...but there are a few of Europe's most used languages...

Check out my recent topic:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...xhj4-pnhj1-rom/

Guest trubar
When I check the software version under the settings menu I get:

PDA: i900XXHJ4/PNHJ1

It is original Slovenian ROM...I got that version when I bought the phone...

I flashed it with DTHJ5, Kuanchai's WM6.5 latest ROM and it flashed without any problem...

My phone even remained unlocked after these flashes...

When I was finished playing with the customized ROMs I had to put the original ROM back on the phone for warranty purposes, since the phone was bought in March 2009 in Slovenia.

I was searching for the ROM on the net but with no luck, and one day a guy named Chivi (on this forum) posted me a link to PNHJ1 ROM on a Slovenian forum. All I had to do is to register to that forum and download the ROM. When I flashed the phone with the downloaded ROM everything was as it was in the beginning. Now I believe I won't have any problems if I had to take my phone for repairs.

As for the t9 input...it works very well...but I don't use it personally...I find it much easier to type what I want...I think that there is no Slovenian t9 dictionary...but there are a few of Europe's most used languages...

Check out my recent topic:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...xhj4-pnhj1-rom/

What slovenian forum? :D Never mind... at first i didnt see your topic link

Edited by trubar