PointSense Suite V2 - Make it mine

Guest gianton

Guest gianton
well its working! i've been looking for this everywhere... anyway, is it possible to get the activation codes?

+1 You should pay $20 to get the PRO it is a great app!

Edited by gianton

Here is my working folder. Running KC's ROM as per my signature and PoinSense is 100% stable. If you run in to freezes etc. then it's your ROM, try a light or even better Ultralight one. :)

Download link

Thank you for this thread.

I am also using latest pointui and pointsense. I liked it a lot. It has a little bit lag, some wait time between changing screens but doesnt matter. I have a WM6.5 rom with m2d and titanium. And i have approximetly 40 mb free memory. Do you think it will differ when we install a light rom?

One more question! :) I liked the pointsense taskbar. Is it possible to apply that taskbar to whole WM? i mean i dont want to see the original taskbar when i open a program. Is there a theme or some modification like it?

Regards

Thank you for this thread.

I am also using latest pointui and pointsense. I liked it a lot. It has a little bit lag, some wait time between changing screens but doesnt matter. I have a WM6.5 rom with m2d and titanium. And i have approximetly 40 mb free memory. Do you think it will differ when we install a light rom?

One more question! :) I liked the pointsense taskbar. Is it possible to apply that taskbar to whole WM? i mean i dont want to see the original taskbar when i open a program. Is there a theme or some modification like it?

Regards

You're welcome mate.

First you should try the new release of blueocean v2.0.0.6 which is faster than 2.0.0.4 and just as stable.

If you still have some lug then you should flash to an Ultralite ROM like Khuanchai's WM6.1 21001 Omnia2.

I don't think you can use PS taskbar in all WM windows. I am using grigoris_a's v4 which looks very nice. :)

post-479752-1252581107_thumb.png

Edited by gianton

hey..

i'd love to get my omnia to look like the one in the first post but i don't even know how to get the bottom bar. i only have the regular one (with the pointui logo in the middle)

so how do i get the complete look?

sorry for asking such nooby questions :)

Benqi...

Go to the 1st post on the link in first post in the pointui forum... click the download link to 2.0.0.6.. [no need to register]

use totalcmd to overwrite the files in programfiles folder with the ones you downloaded. Once you reload pointui you should have the bottom bar working properly..

Hope this helps

Jumba, we need a new clock mod! :) Sorry, I can't live without it now haha

Or will your last one work with the new version?

hehe, I think the old one will work okay... try it.

I've removed Pointsense from my device for now, concentrating on my own skins for a while. :)

hey..

i'd love to get my omnia to look like the one in the first post but i don't even know how to get the bottom bar. i only have the regular one (with the pointui logo in the middle)

so how do i get the complete look?

sorry for asking such nooby questions :)

Put the folder attached in your storage and run home2.exe. It's my current folder 100% fast and stable! :)

Backup_2.0.0.6.rar

You're welcome mate.

First you should try the new release of blueocean v2.0.0.6 which is faster than 2.0.0.4 and just as stable.

If you still have some lug then you should flash to an Ultralite ROM like Khuanchai's WM6.1 21001 Omnia2.

I don't think you can use PS taskbar in all WM windows. I am using grigoris_a's v4 which looks very nice. :)

A. :) can i have the resco skin please?

A. :) can i have the resco skin please?

I welcome sector, actually it not skin the resco, and it so the explorer displays the changed icons grigoris_a's v4.

But if are necessary skin to an explorer for me is nearby 20

Hey this is a great UI, I downloaded and hav been using it for about half a day. I also purchased the pro version, but i must say.. it's a tad wee bit laggier than MS3 (whicch i came from). I like the pointui's interface more than MS3, but i found MS3 to have more of what I need, which is the agenda lists on the today screen. I still need to play around with pointui a bit more to figure out how to use it properly.. but i have 1 problem..

I found that my device's storage capacity (the ~100mb phone story memory, not the "my storage") is constantly being drained and I havn't been doing anything. At the moment I have around 1.5mb left. And when I was using MS3, it never sucked the memory down like this.. I 've been removing things and deleting files hoping to free up memory, but what i freed up just gets sucked away again. does anyone have any ideas? I don't wanna have paid $20 for something that'll cause me problems, and I would really like to use pointsense.

Edit: I forgot to add im still using taril's DXHL3 ROM from god knows when :) I haven't gotten around to a 6.5 rom yet. Probably because I've got so much stuff on my phone already and I find it too troublesome to transfer.. That and I'm not sure about using vista to flash (I hear it can be done tho :))

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Natsirt

Hey this is a great UI, I downloaded and hav been using it for about half a day. I also purchased the pro version, but i must say.. it's a tad wee bit laggier than MS3 (whicch i came from). I like the pointui's interface more than MS3, but i found MS3 to have more of what I need, which is the agenda lists on the today screen. I still need to play around with pointui a bit more to figure out how to use it properly.. but i have 1 problem..

I found that my device's storage capacity (the ~100mb phone story memory, not the "my storage") is constantly being drained and I havn't been doing anything. At the moment I have around 1.5mb left. And when I was using MS3, it never sucked the memory down like this.. I 've been removing things and deleting files hoping to free up memory, but what i freed up just gets sucked away again. does anyone have any ideas? I don't wanna have paid $20 for something that'll cause me problems, and I would really like to use pointsense.

Edit: I forgot to add im still using taril's DXHL3 ROM from god knows when :) I haven't gotten around to a 6.5 rom yet. Probably because I've got so much stuff on my phone already and I find it too troublesome to transfer.. That and I'm not sure about using vista to flash (I hear it can be done tho :))

Thanks in advance :)

For a faster PointSense you should flash to a Lite or even UltraLite ROM like the ones in my signature (I am using WM6.1 21001) and install all of your apps in your storage. Also it's better to have Home2 folder also in your storage.

Edited by gianton

For a faster PointSense you should flash to a Lite or even UltraLite ROM like the ones in my signature (I am using WM6.1 21001) and install all of your apps in your storage. Also it's better to have Home2 folder also in your storage.

thnx gianton :) i don't think i'll have any time for flashing until i get my summer holidays, bit too busy at the moment. regarding installing all my apps to the storage, I have done exactly that, except for programs which specifically instructed to be installed on the device's memory :/ When you say its better to have the Home2 folder stored on the storage.. do you mean the 8/16gb my storage ?? If so, would that cause any lag?? or does it not matter where the folder is, only where the original pointui was installed?

I've also tried out your backup of your home2 folder and ran the .exe from the folder which is kept in "my storage". I dunno if it's something im doing wrong or.. but it seems to be much laggier than when i run home2 from my device's memory. :/

Cheers =)

Edited by Natsirt

thnx gianton :) i don't think i'll have any time for flashing until i get my summer holidays, bit too busy at the moment. regarding installing all my apps to the storage, I have done exactly that, except for programs which specifically instructed to be installed on the device's memory :/ When you say its better to have the Home2 folder stored on the storage.. do you mean the 8/16gb my storage ?? If so, would that cause any lag?? or does it not matter where the folder is, only where the original pointui was installed?

I've also tried out your backup of your home2 folder and ran the .exe from the folder which is kept in "my storage". I dunno if it's something im doing wrong or.. but it seems to be much laggier than when i run home2 from my device's memory. :/

Cheers =)

Download my Home2 folder from here and put it in your storage the 8/16gb one. I hope will work as fast as mine does. It's very much depended on your ROM.

Download my Home2 folder from here and put it in your storage the 8/16gb one. I hope will work as fast as mine does. It's very much depended on your ROM.

nope, I've done exactly as you said, but the results are still quite luggy and slow :)

first thanks gianton and others for help..

as you guys recommend to purchase PointUI Home 2, what are the pros of the full version?

are there any more features or something else?

i'm just asking because the free version does work well..

Guest bigmaras

I'm always put poinui in "my device", so do you think that is better put in "storage 8/16"?

Guest semmtexx

Hey Gianton this is Gunner22 from pointui forums. I've had to stop using pointsense yesterday. Crashes and freezes have steadily gotten worse since I put the newest version on.

Hey Gianton this is Gunner22 from pointui forums. I've had to stop using pointsense yesterday. Crashes and freezes have steadily gotten worse since I put the newest version on.

No crashes or freezes, running very stable and fast than v2.0.0.4. I think Khuanchai ROMs are the best! :)

Anyway, Blueocean is trying to shorten the code more and make PS a lot more stable and fast so you might want to wait for his next release.