My Device - Version - Phone : <empty>

Guest mozgame

Guest mozgame

Hi i flashed my phone a could of days back and something went wrong not exactly sure what.

Now the phone displays a message "phone off" and I cant turn it on.

Now i have just realized that when i go to:

Start - Settings - System tab , the phone version is set to nothing.

My device

- Version

+ PDA : i900DXD1

+ PHONE :

- Bluetooth: (2.0 + EDR)

All apps on the device work fine, but cant get network :)

I think the phone part is messed up and I need to flash it -- however every time i try to flash with Grandprix

it fails while trying to connect on USB port 0.

Have you tried to flash with full ROM (PDA+Phone) using the UMDL ? (Need XP tho)

I once had GPS problem by flashing custom DXID1 ROM, I think it was because of the phone part is stil DXIA2, so I flash the DXID1 phone part. But the GPRS/3G/HSDPA isnt working and sound quality from caller is poor and frequently get "No service" on GSM receiver. I flash it back to my original ROM (PDA+Phone) and solved the radio problem (not the GPS)

Guest monyozt
Hi i flashed my phone a could of days back and something went wrong not exactly sure what.

Now the phone displays a message "phone off" and I cant turn it on.

Now i have just realized that when i go to:

Start - Settings - System tab , the phone version is set to nothing.

My device

- Version

+ PDA : i900DXD1

+ PHONE :

- Bluetooth: (2.0 + EDR)

All apps on the device work fine, but cant get network :angry:

I think the phone part is messed up and I need to flash it -- however every time i try to flash with Grandprix

it fails while trying to connect on USB port 0.

thats happened too me.. when i try to flashing from DXHH3 to DXID1(WM 6.5 by shokka's)=>include phone part

then i got screen like this..

omnia-pc.jpg

all modul function normally except network(Phone PART)

then i try to flashing to lastest official one(DXIA5). and my phone parts work normally :D

Guest mozgame

Got the phone version back on the device :D

And have been flashing without no major problems since then.

I've noticed that every time i flash the PDA flashes okay however the phone part never flashes. :angry:, as a result the network part doesnt work.

It allways fail to connect/dected (famous error). People say the solution for this is install propper drivers in ur XP machine. Ive tried that but no luck.

Got the phone version back on the device :D

And have been flashing without no major problems since then.

I've noticed that every time i flash the PDA flashes okay however the phone part never flashes. :angry: , as a result the network part doesnt work.

It allways fail to connect/dected (famous error). People say the solution for this is install propper drivers in ur XP machine. Ive tried that but no luck.

Try to flash with the Official Samsung Updater, not the custom ROM.

The official Updater from Samsung (I use DXIA5) didn't need Samsung Modem Driver but require Microsoft ActiveSync. So, as long as ActiveSync says "Connected" you can update the pda+phone back to official release and hopefully solve your phone problem.

However, The Official Updater might show "Incorrect SW Version and it migh erase your Internal Disk too.

Look at the sticky section in this forum on how to get rid error message above & backup your Internal Disk if necessary.

Good Luck!

Guest patrickmehta
Try to flash with the Official Samsung Updater, not the custom ROM.

The official Updater from Samsung (I use DXIA5) didn't need Samsung Modem Driver but require Microsoft ActiveSync. So, as long as ActiveSync says "Connected" you can update the pda+phone back to official release and hopefully solve your phone problem.

However, The Official Updater might show "Incorrect SW Version and it migh erase your Internal Disk too.

Look at the sticky section in this forum on how to get rid error message above & backup your Internal Disk if necessary.

Good Luck!

Hi,

I need the official ROM links. And the fix to change the incorrect software version asks to type in the phone pad. But as soon as i do, it asks to turn the wireless radio on which doesnt work as i have the same problem as above. Hence I dont know which Samsung original firmware to use! I had bought the phone from bangkok.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I need the official ROM links. And the fix to change the incorrect software version asks to type in the phone pad. But as soon as i do, it asks to turn the wireless radio on which doesnt work as i have the same problem as above. Hence I dont know which Samsung original firmware to use! I had bought the phone from bangkok.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...re-version-fix/

If it's from Bangkok/Thailand then it should be i900DCXX, however, where is your location? If you're not in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia or Indonesia, DO NOT flash your phone with full DXID1 (phone+pda) ROM. Flash with custom ROM which contain PDA part only since the radio/phone part is not suitable w/ you.

I did have an Incorrect SW Version problem when I try to flash the Official Full DXIA5 back. So I flashed it to an older version (Full DXHH3 -avail on above link) then flash it again with DXIA5. No incorrect SW version problem.

If you cant find the ROM in above link, try the Official Samsung link :

http://www.samsungmobile.com/support/omnia/index.jsp