An... ODD AutoLock Screen issue, lads! Help's needed!

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Ι have an ODD issue... I've "flashed" an official english Rom, alright? I've install several progs. ONE OF THEM, the AutoLock Screen 1.7C (and D ver. afterwards) that my dear Sector is using in his Roms.

WITH NO WAY I can't set it, to appear when I'm pressing the "Cancel Button" to lock!!! Instead, the phone's JUST locking with the usual way - a button "Locked" on left bottom to press it and another button to uppear in the middle of the screen!

WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING WRONG???

Guest andylyf
Ι have an ODD issue... I've "flashed" an official english Rom, alright? I've install several progs. ONE OF THEM, the AutoLock Screen 1.7C (and D ver. afterwards) that my dear Sector is using in his Roms.

WITH NO WAY I can't set it, to appear when I'm pressing the "Cancel Button" to lock!!! Instead, the phone's JUST locking with the usual way - a button "Locked" on left bottom to press it and another button to uppear in the middle of the screen!

WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING WRONG???

official english rom comes with WM6.1, the new locking screen comes from WM6.5....

therefore, when u press Cancel Button to lock, the old classic locking screen will come up

you dont even realise what the hell you are doing wrong....

Edited by andylyf

Guest lupus_hegemonia
official english rom comes with WM6.1, the new locking screen comes from WM6.5....

therefore, when u press Cancel Button to lock, the old classic locking screen will come up

you dont even realise what the hell you are doing wrong....

I know PRETTY MUCH what I'm doing, "dear" fellow! I'm bloody know WHAT ver. I'm using... THIS APPLICATION comes ALONE too (for 6.1 TOO!), without the 6.5 O.S., GOT IT?!

So... try HARDER to find out what I'm bloody talking about and shut your mouth if you don't have something useful to say!

Guest andylyf
I know PRETTY MUCH what I'm doing, "dear" fellow! I'm bloody know WHAT ver. I'm using... THIS APPLICATION comes ALONE too (for 6.1 TOO!), without the 6.5 O.S., GOT IT?!

So... try HARDER to find out what I'm bloody talking about and shut your mouth if you don't have something useful to say!

That's why i say, WM6.1 only comes with the classic lock, so why are u complaining when you lock the phone, the old classic lock appears and not the WM6.5 lockscreen?

Taken from Autolock website

http://thewingster.com/autolockscreenarchives.aspx"

If you have Windows Mobile 6.5, then you definitely need to install this small CAB. Now you can automatically have your phone run the Screen Lock each time you turn it on. It works in WinMo 6.0/6.1/6.5, but is the best in WinMo 6.5 due to the newer lock screen it includes.""

Edited by andylyf