Extremely Flakey Active Sync Connection

Guest Paul Diston

Guest Paul Diston

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing a very flakey active sync connection? The device is connected for a a few seconds and then disconnects. I have tried enabling and disabling the Advanced Network Functionality however I am getting mixed results.

Thanks

Paul

Guest LeSScro
Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing a very flakey active sync connection? The device is connected for a a few seconds and then disconnects. I have tried enabling and disabling the Advanced Network Functionality however I am getting mixed results.

Thanks

Paul

I encountered same issue with WM device center in W7 build 7600... and i search a tips to resolve this problem...

Guest i900french-addict

Want worse?

I've NEVER been able to connect my th01 via activsync on my Windows Vista PC.......

It keeps on asking for Toshiba RNDIS 700 drivers, that it seems to find online, but always has a timed out problem when installing them........

What is strange is that I could connect and use activsynch with no problem via bluetooth or via wifi (with a little help from MyMobiler)

Has someone an idea of what is wrong and why I can't use activsync via USB ??

Guest leeston2379

I have no problems at all, never have. Mine is an Orange UK device, i run vista with mobile device center. I didn't use the supplied disk, just plugged it in and away it went. I use a blackberry cable (the original does work, its in the car as a charger) Please see attached jpg for details of my WMDC.

Hope these details help you get it sorted.

EDIT: Just remembered i did install the XP activesync drivers to allow me to flash my old diamond with cooked roms, maybe this is the solution.

post-143781-1250370592_thumb.jpg

Here are the drivers and manual to install them. You will need a HTC device in bootloader to do it though.

Manual_and_files.rar

Edited by leeston2379

Guest stimulant

Mine is bad to....

sometimes it will stay connected for 10 mins, sometimes 5 seconds. hope someone knows of a fix for this? It is fins in USB only mode.

Guest i900french-addict
EDIT: Just remembered i did install the XP activesync drivers to allow me to flash my old diamond with cooked roms, maybe this is the solution.

Here are the drivers and manual to install them. You will need a HTC device in bootloader to do it though.

I think that's the solution, since I had no problem at all when using my tg01 on windows XP, problems only under Vista.

Edited by i900french-addict