Phone wont download ROM

Guest Marco1964

Guest Marco1964

Hi all

Trying to upload MSHJ1, my phone is/was BVIB2 so I followed the tutorials/guides and changed it to MSHH1.

Using Windows XP SP2, installed Active Sync 4.5 and the Samsung Modem Driver, also turned off all firewalls.

This is what I'm doing..

Turn on ActiveSync and connect the phone, so it comes up connected.

Then.. I open the Samsung Firmware exe file.. I tick the two boxes.. to confirm its connected, and to confirm it has full battery.. then click verify device.

A pop up comes up saying press ok, and the phone will restart, so I click ok.. the phone restarts.. then in the status bar it goes up to 100% then says download failed and thats it.. just hangs on that till I then close the program down and manually restart the phone.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Marco

1- Make sure Active sync and sansung drivers are installed

2- Turn off your Phone

3- Open the executable rom file (You will see no actions in the START Button)

4- Plug your phone in to USB cable

5 - Turn on the Phone

The START button now will be ready

Click in the Start Button and prey

Guest patrickmehta
You don't have the drivers....that's what happens when u dont read the instructions and try to do it fast.

Hi all,

I am getting the PhoneUSB Detect Failed error while upgrading the ROM. I have tried the samsung modem driver over and over again. Even formatted my windows laptop and tried again. I tried downloading an official ROM from the samsung website but it says Incorrect Software version. I cant change the version on my phone as the phone is in offline mode and will not come on. how do i know which official ROM to download. My S/N is R6WQ855603V. I had bought it from Bangkok.

Please HELP!!!

Guest skedone

im having the same problem with mine as well it is running same version too

also does anyone have a rapidshare or other links to s0cks rom SK002 as easyshare never sends file