Which ROM: Best speed/sensitivity, iphone or M2D UI

Guest dammad

Guest dammad

I've tried out a few ROMs but have found that many are missing things (default apps) or don't quite work right. I'm currently running a 6 month old ROM from Taril. What's a good ROM today?

I'm looking for:

- speed

- screen/scrolling sensitivity

- improved UI (iphone, M2D or samsung)

I don't mind about WM6.1 vs 6.5 or other items. Whatever's best.

Any suggestions?

I'm happy to run the self-cook, but am trying to work out what options works best (reliability for day-to-day usage and have the right improvements).

Guest Charllie
I've tried out a few ROMs but have found that many are missing things (default apps) or don't quite work right. I'm currently running a 6 month old ROM from Taril. What's a good ROM today?

I'm looking for:

- speed

Any suggestions?

I'm happy to run the self-cook, but am trying to work out what options works best (reliability for day-to-day usage and have the right improvements).

Hi There,

Below is just my opion and no reflection on any other chef. I have used a few roms form various chefs but it is a case of finding the rom that suits your needs. At the momnet this suits mine, but i do like to experiment.

I am currently using Ryrzy's rom 23009 with Manilla built in.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-i900-by-ryrzy/

If you read the notes it will confirm that it is a very stable, fast and secure rom. I have not had any bugs on this version as of yet myself.

It comes with manilla and titanium installed. I have then installed SPB Mobile which i use for work. I can use all three with no problems and about 110mb memory free. Still get great speeds and scrolling response.

Two days ago i installed iphonetoday (just to have the iphone option) which i am playing with at the moment and setting up to my personal specs. Again this has made no difference to the speed etc.

I have installed lots of other software on my storage card as well as the above.

All i need to do now is set the phone up to switch between all the interfaces quickly, but being honest i do not understand tfdetacher and not comfortable setting it up yet. However once i figure it out my phone will be ideal for my needs.

Hope this helps.

Charllie

I'm looking for:

- speed

Any suggestions?

There a re a lot of custom ROM in sticky section, however, if you're happy with Taril's ROM, try the WM 6.1.4 or WM 6.5 from Taril/Romovics from Hungarian site.

Guest barbs666

hey mate,

I used tarils DXIA5 rom with stupzy M2D 19b all in one rom and is VERY GOOD.... Batt life great! very stable and very quick.

trying socks 6.1 dxId1 rom now with the same m2d..... seems very good too but have noticed slightly more lockups though (one or two in a about 3 days heavy use).