igo on rom

Guest yossim66

Guest yossim66

hi. i install the rom from 15.08.09 and i solve the problem with owner information thank to your guid with reg.

but when i install igo (ver 8.3.2.97313) ,the igo run on 3/4 of the screen ,either in landscape or portrait mode.my question is in the new correct rom in 17.08.09 the problem solved.

thank you

Guest ronaldb3
hi. i install the rom from 15.08.09 and i solve the problem with owner information thank to your guid with reg.

but when i install igo (ver 8.3.2.97313) ,the igo run on 3/4 of the screen ,either in landscape or portrait mode.my question is in the new correct rom in 17.08.09 the problem solved.

thank you

Hi yoss--

You are missing a iGo file that sets iGo up for Omnia resolutions of 240x400 and 400x240. You have standard 240x320 now. Go to 'gpsunderground.com' and there is tons of information (and free files to download) about iGo. You must search and read there.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest yossim66
Hi yoss--

You are missing a iGo file that sets iGo up for Omnia resolutions of 240x400 and 400x240. You have standard 240x320 now. Go to 'gpsunderground.com' and there is tons of information (and free files to download) about iGo. You must search and read there.

Ron...

hi ronaldb3.

thank you for your reply,but the same igo i install on rom 23028 khuanchai,i installed on another rom 23028 sector's it's work fine.

Guest ronaldb3
hi ronaldb3.

thank you for your reply,but the same igo i install on rom 23028 khuanchai,i installed on another rom 23028 sector's it's work fine.

I think having a short screen really means you have missing/wrong file. I think it is branding.zip that has 240x400 in it.

You really need to chat with the guys at the gpsunderground site.

Ron...