TECHMASTERS SKINNING PAGE

Guest techmaster7545

Guest snapz54

Tech,

I had an idea that might be cool, In the black dialer, for the in call buttons, is it possible for you to make the background of the buttons transparent with no outline? That way it would just be floating icons and the words beneath?

Guest techmaster7545
Tech,

I had an idea that might be cool, In the black dialer, for the in call buttons, is it possible for you to make the background of the buttons transparent with no outline? That way it would just be floating icons and the words beneath?

yes i was thinking the same thing ill give it a shot and let u know i have 2 more orders to make then ill get on it

next 2 releases another wmp skin and sweet new calc

Guest techmaster7545

IF u WANT SOMETHING MADE WITH UR ON IT NAME GIVE A LITTLE TIP I ONLY REQUEST THIS FOR PERSONALIZED STUFF!

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Lancez
hey just to let u know im abt half way done with ur order hoping to be done by wensdaynight

techmaster, would it be a public release? if not, i'd like to buy u a beer for that. thanks

Edited by Lancez

Guest techmaster7545
techmaster, would it be a public release? if not, i'd like to buy u a beer for that. thanks

yes it is for everyone only thing that is not public release is personalized stuff

Guest techmaster7545
take ur time master, we r not in hurry...thanks a lot :D

this thing is being a beast almost there just a few button wanting to be a butt even had krazzy radd take a look and we agree this is the hardest so far but we will get it hold tight

Guest Lancez
this thing is being a beast almost there just a few button wanting to be a butt even had krazzy radd take a look and we agree this is the hardest so far but we will get it hold tight

wow, didn't know that......well, since ur nickname is techmaster,i'm sure u and krazzy radd will get it working.......thanks again

Guest techmaster7545
wow, didn't know that......well, since ur nickname is techmaster,i'm sure u and krazzy radd will get it working.......thanks again

Well i try my best to get it out by friday night everything is done but a few stubborn buttons

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
i appreciated :D

only prob im having now is when i select play it selects 3 other buttons with it and everything is in its right place other than that its all good im at home now and back at it

Guest Lancez
only prob im having now is when i select play it selects 3 other buttons with it and everything is in its right place other than that its all good im at home now and back at it

dont worry about it, it is weekend.....spend some time with family and we can wait :D

Guest techmaster7545
dont worry about it, it is weekend.....spend some time with family and we can wait :D

im on a mission i have to get it so i dnt think abt it all day

Guest Krazy Radd

Whut up Tech

nice skin 4 the HTC Calc....its Hot man.

About the HTC Player Skin...

We will fix this HTC Skin 4 WMP Player, but it will take a while....so u guys have to wait for.

Me & Tech will let u know when it is all done. We always do our best, so I hope that you have some patience. :D