TECHMASTERS SKINNING PAGE

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Aww man, that vol. wheel skin ... you got mad skillz, TM, That thing looks amazing, all the detail and everything!

aww mann thanks for the comments more still to come keep checking back

Guest snapz54
i have took a break as u can see im am doing my rom but i will be back skinning next week so get ur ideas ready see u then !!!

looking forward to the new rom... been waiting for your update for awhile. Cook in your black dialer with transparent buttons if you can!

Guest shinta4e

that htc ph0nex theme looks just like the one i released on this board like 2 months ago i did it up pimpin all the way down to the incommin call screen and everything built it from scratch up took me a minute it was called shintastachi anyway tech check this theme out if your goin htc style its qvga but im sure you can fix it :)

Greenhtc.cab

Guest techmaster7545
that htc ph0nex theme looks just like the one i released on this board like 2 months ago i did it up pimpin all the way down to the incommin call screen and everything built it from scratch up took me a minute it was called shintastachi anyway tech check this theme out if your goin htc style its qvga but im sure you can fix it :)

i didnt make that someone posted that , ok ill look at it

Guest shinta4e
i didnt make that someone posted that , ok ill look at it

lol nah dude the theme i posted i found over at xda but its not fit for our omnias cuz it doesnt do the bottom bar as for the Spam alert theme if you were thinkin about doin the dialer like that i could post the zip with all the images in it if you want it for reference or just to make it easier for you

Guest gorf1000

Techmaster your work is amazing! Do you think we could get a full screen volume control that's in a black/grey theme, something a little calmer than the black/blood-red theme that's up?

Guest techmaster7545
Techmaster your work is amazing! Do you think we could get a full screen volume control that's in a black/grey theme, something a little calmer than the black/blood-red theme that's up?

yes np

Guest techmaster7545

i will be starting back with black / greyish silver full volume control by request then im starting on my first ever taskbar and of course it will be red thats all i have for now just keeping everyone updated .

also full volume blue ,and other blue stuff to finish for the blue theme in my rom

Edited by techmaster7545

tech, I just had an idea...

You know the boot screen when a you are starting up the phone, the grey "loading" bar that has the blueish streak that runs across it to show it's working? It always seems so out of place. Is there a way to make a boot screen the exact darkish grey color of that bar so it looks like the blue light is just floating?

Guest fortune730

Can you make the HTC style WMP skin that you have on the 1st page with red accents, to match the rest of your red skins? i have seen the red theme that you have, but im interested in the HTC style.

thanks again

Guest techmaster7545
tech, I just had an idea...

You know the boot screen when a you are starting up the phone, the grey "loading" bar that has the blueish streak that runs across it to show it's working? It always seems so out of place. Is there a way to make a boot screen the exact darkish grey color of that bar so it looks like the blue light is just floating?

not sure i will look into it and let u know.

Guest techmaster7545
Can you make the HTC style WMP skin that you have on the 1st page with red accents, to match the rest of your red skins? i have seen the red theme that you have, but im interested in the HTC style.

thanks again

yes i will make one for red to match my themes it will be 3rd or 4th in line but i will do it .