Pink Hero: Pictured...

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest smokedog
hey paul. just saw your youtube vid of the updated hero rom. why no mention on modaco?!

Maybe Paul doesn't want his inbox bombard with begging messages :D

Guest huey-t

oh that's cute - is there anyway to get this purchased outright (not on a plan/contract)? my friend here in Australia wants to buy one as she's in dire need of a new phone.

Edited by huey-t

Guest jocklander
:D

Hi paul, is there anyway to unroot HTC hero, sounds a strange request but got a few issues with phone and want to put back to original root before getting a replacement handset.

P

pinkhero1.jpg

pinkhero2.jpg

Edited by jocklander

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest staghind

Each time a description of the change, there is always plenty to talk about around the world. They are not exempt. A statement usually is: "i have to change almost immediately versions, so do not expect me to date continue to attack ...

• 2 months later...
Guest janewalker123
Each time a description of the change, there is always plenty to talk about around the world. They are not exempt. A statement usually is: "i have to change almost immediately versions, so do not expect me to date continue to attack ...

.. i do not think i was ready for you to put words in quotation marks. i'll think about what you really want when you put your search in quotes and try to return something that makes sense.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.