OpenGL ES 3D drivers, v1 compatibility layer

Guest bruceas
Well, someone found following dlls that can work in F900.

libEGL.dll

libGLESv1_CM.dll

libGLESv2.dll

After put them in F900 and with latest OpenGL ES dirver, OpenGL works at F900!

I successfully run Xtrakt and Experiment 13 at F900. Both of them run good.

Thanks you all for writing this driver!

Now I'm disappointed with 128M Ram of F900....It's really small for running these 3D program.

Where we can found

libEGL.dll

libGLESv1_CM.dll

libGLESv2.dll

??????

Thanks.

Guest xfreeworld
Here.... :D :(

d2.rar

I used those files with lastest opengl es driver but I cant run Xtrakt (I use Acer F900 too)

when I exe game, it try to load and goto black screen with cycling cursor about 3 second and go back to windows page (cant run)

Can you suggest me, Why??

PS. Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by xfreeworld

Guest ProWang
I used those files with lastest opengl es driver but I cant run Xtrakt (I use Acer F900 too)

when I exe game, it try to load and goto black screen with cycling cursor about 3 second and go back to windows page (cant run)

Can you suggest me, Why??

PS. Sorry for my bad english.

You got black screen, which means the driver is working. Otherwise you will get some error dialog.

But maybe the free memory of your F900 is not enough to run it.

For F900, you'd better remove most of auto running application at startup, and you MUST install Acer Shell and remove it from TODAY to get extra 10M memory. After these action, you will get 55M free memory after device reboot. That's nearly the smallest memory that Xtrakt can run. Although it's the biggest memory that F900 can give.. :D :(

If you want to try OpenGL Game, Experiment 13 may be a better choice, it need less memory than Xtrakt.

Edited by ProWang

Guest xfreeworld
You got black screen, which means the driver is working. Otherwise you will get some error dialog.

But maybe the free memory of your F900 is not enough to run it.

For F900, you'd better remove most of auto running application at startup, and you MUST install Acer Shell and remove it from TODAY to get extra 10M memory. After these action, you will get 55M free memory after device reboot. That's nearly the smallest memory that Xtrakt can run. Although it's the biggest memory that F900 can give.. :D :(

If you want to try OpenGL Game, Experiment 13 may be a better choice, it need less memory than Xtrakt.

WikipediaGoogle imagesThe Free DictionaryTaoBaoGoogleGooglecnMerriam-WebsterDoubanVeryCD<>0wiftgcmdv

Thank u for your suggestion.

another question where can i get Experiment 13 ?? (when i search this forum, it's return some error. i don't know why)

Guest GinKage
is there actually any point of installing this driver?

Yes. For several reasons.

Namely: Xtrakt, Tower Defense, TouchFLO 3D, Experiment 13, Flight Commander.

If you have a bluetooth gamepad, you may even try playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

All of this would've been impossible on Omnia 2 without this driver.

is it still requires "high performance" mode selected all times?

Yes. Although, I plan to make it go 'High' automatically on initialization and restore an original mode on exit.

Yes. Although, I plan to make it go 'High' automatically on initialization and restore an original mode on exit.

Interesting. Can you explain? So, if i set "auto mode", when i launch 3D application, driver set automatically "hight performances"? Only if 3D is ES 1.0? Or any 3D (like asphalt 4 and more)? So, i can set "auto" for better battery life? Any plan about compatibility with Ferrari GT evolution? Do you think your driver will be able to play new FPSCe (1.0 alpha)?

Hehe, sorry for many question :D

PS. Sorry, but i not found thread about B7610 G-sensor sdk. Can you link me, please (search doesn't work).

Thanks very much!

Guest GinKage
Interesting. Can you explain? So, if i set "auto mode", when i launch 3D application, driver set automatically "hight performances"?

That's what I want. :D

Only if 3D is ES 1.0? Or any 3D (like asphalt 4 and more)?

Asphalt 4 is software, so surely not. And, as libgles is a ES 1.0 lib, yes, only in ES 1.0.

Any plan about compatibility with Ferrari GT evolution?

Didn't look into it yet.

Do you think your driver will be able to play new FPSCe (1.0 alpha)?

Let's just wait a couple of weeks more till the final release of FPSeCE, maybe it will work just fine in software (just like Omnia 1 does). :(

PS. Sorry, but i not found thread about B7610 G-sensor sdk. Can you link me, please (search doesn't work).

There's no dedicated thread for it, only a couple of messages: someone asked me for a customized dll, and I made it for him. Nothing more.

Yes. For several reasons.

Namely: Xtrakt, Tower Defense, TouchFLO 3D, Experiment 13, Flight Commander.

If you have a bluetooth gamepad, you may even try playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

All of this would've been impossible on Omnia 2 without this driver.

I don't really playing games on this phone, at least not yet....

I'm interested with these acceleration because my phone performance is not really what I expected or what I've read on internet reviews :D however I'm still using touchwiz here.

So will/can this improve general applications on OMNIA II ??? I guess it wont'?

and anybody know approximately how much percentage is the battery drop when using high performance than auto?

btw, I found somebody who claiming to use the OGL ES 2.0 driver on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF8QmlwFTwg

Interesting.......... what's the difference between that and this?

Guest GinKage
So will/can this improve general applications on OMNIA II ??? I guess it wont'?

btw, I found somebody who claiming to use the OGL ES 2.0 driver on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF8QmlwFTwg

Interesting.......... what's the difference between that and this?

Omnia 2 comes with a GL 2.0 driver, and some apps (like Cube, Task Manager, Album, etc.) use it.

What it doesn't have (and, of course, doesn't use), is GL 1.0 driver. That's why I started this at all.

And, no, GL 1.0 driver won't improve Samsung's GL 2.0 apps performance.

and anybody know approximately how much percentage is the battery drop when using high performance than auto?

Dunno. You don't have to keep it 'High' at all times, you may switch it only when you need.

btw I can't play xtract, xperiment 13 works well but in xtract either the texts became white or the game crashed on start.

If I had a penny for every time I hear this... Do a soft-reset and/or free as much RAM as you can. Xtrakt is very RAM-consuming.

Guest GinKage
I'm waiting for too.

(panel selection and SMS selection don't work)

It also doesn't work on Toshiba TG01 and HTCH HD2. So, it seems I can't do anything for it.

Omnia 2 comes with a GL 2.0 driver, and some apps (like Cube, Task Manager, Album, etc.) use it.

What it doesn't have (and, of course, doesn't use), is GL 1.0 driver. That's why I started this at all.

And, no, GL 1.0 driver won't improve Samsung's GL 2.0 apps performance.

Dunno. You don't have to keep it 'High' at all times, you may switch it only when you need.

If I had a penny for every time I hear this... Do a soft-reset and/or free as much RAM as you can. Xtrakt is very RAM-consuming.

oh I see; but then as I said in that youtube comment, my omnia is way slower than his, even when I uset the CPU to high.... :D

okay then I'll try extract once more after freeing many RAM, makes me wonder though, X2 has the same amount of RAM with O2 but I don't recall anyone/anysite mentioned he had to free many RAM to play it on X2...

Guest GinKage
any chance this driver can let us play the game Zenonia?

I've found version 1.2 of this game... It doesn't use OpenGL. If there are any problems, try contacting game developers, there's nothing I can't help with.

I've tried xtract once more but still no go, the texts are covered in white boxes even after I cleared RAM before starting.

can someone pm me the cab file link or something? maybe my cab is broken.