OpenGL ES 3D drivers, v1 compatibility layer

Guest GinKage
Mr. Ginkage, someone posted another thread and said you have a new updated driver? But why not posting it here :(

What's the change log :(

Just read a few of my last posts in this very topic. It WAS posted here.

No changelog, as such, but it now works with S2P and fixes some issues with HTC Sense 2.5.

wow dude you are amazing, I remember trying to use the SBP carousel before worked but was very laggy and now its so smooth.

YOU ROCK

Dose this work with the TF3d 2.0 cab that's been floating around?

Edited by jebise

Guest sonyxperiax2

Great work!! TF3D 2.5 can works smoothly now? My phone is in assistance so i cannot test it!

Edited by sonyxperiax2

Guest GinKage

To clarify a bit: Electopia uses GL2 shaders written in GLSL, a high-level shader language (a bit C-like). Since Samsung didn't include an implementation of glShaderSource implementation in their GL2 drivers (only glShaderBinary, which is necessary by standard, unlike glShaderSource), these shaders are unusable on S3C6410-based devices...

Guest Capt.KKK
how about some support for the new throttle launcher 1.0?

Tried it and the result is sad, real sad, as if the i8000 was meant to be left alone from the majority of HTC.

Throttle Launcher works perfectly but the motion was sluggish, not even close to smooth.

Guest jezze boi
Tried it and the result is sad, real sad, as if the i8000 was meant to be left alone from the majority of HTC.

Throttle Launcher works perfectly but the motion was sluggish, not even close to smooth.

i can justify this

i was hoping to rid of spb's RAM hog for this memory friendly UI

it was very sluggish, even with OpenGL v1 v0.26 installed

installed the Hero theme, and it was disappointing

just hope we can get the proper drivers needed soon ):

however, it will be worth keeping once arley12 over at XDA releases his WP7S theme

then i won't mind the sluggish transitions

Edited by jezze boi

Guest jebise
i can justify this

however, it will be worth keeping once arley12 over at XDA releases his WP7S theme

why not get pointui and pointsence is less of a resource hog then spb. Plus it looks since and works great.

Guest spectra9
i can justify this

I tried it on the Acer F900 and it's indeed very slow, only got 3 FPS average, so sad ;)

why not get pointui and pointsence is less of a resource hog then spb. Plus it looks since and works great.

Thanks for the recommendation. Trying it now with the default theme and so far it's quite smooth :). And it's also more RAM friendly compared to throttlelauncher. Still curious what makes throttle so slow though

Guest dwallersv

Can I install it in parallel with MS3, disable MS3 from starting, and try it out, or are there any fundamental conflict that would require MS be removed first?

It looks quite intriguing.

Guest jebise
Can I install it in parallel with MS3, disable MS3 from starting, and try it out, or are there any fundamental conflict that would require MS be removed first?

It looks quite intriguing.

i don't see why not, just make sure you other apps are not starting. When i was trying it out i disabled spb and had no issues

Guest spectra9
I have installed Sense 2.1 but it restarts itself every 10 seconds. Is there something that can be done?

How do you install Sense? Any link?

Guest tacchan23

That would be really nice to have Trottle Lanucher working propertly on Omnia2... :)

Guest jezze boi
That would be really nice to have Trottle Lanucher working propertly on Omnia2... ;)

yup... especially now that the Windows Phone 7 theme beta is out

i have it installed and runs adequately (some lag but animations are good enough XD)

hopefully this is the next program to add support for in the drivers :) (if i were old enough, I would donate so much to make it possible)

my favorite UI by far