OpenGL ES 3D drivers, v1 compatibility layer

BTW. Now we wait for TF3D 2.6 and you will have living god status :D :P:D

+1...but lets giv them time. Its a dream come true for lots of us. Thanks development team.

Now our devices own HTC's diamond2 with superior processing speed without sacrificing TF3D!

Edit: Ginkage is online now..is he uploading it now??? CANT WAIT. But can the modified version be installed on internal storage(my storage)? only gt 30mb++ left on my internal storage(my device) =(

Edited by Kel-

Woah.. TF3D so fast ? This is a good start as we have our "foundation" for TF3D 2.6 sense :D

Btw Ginkage, why did you use TF3D 1.3 ? Is there a difference compared to other versions ?

Guest Irenicusjd

Thank you so much!

I bought the omnia pro instead of the touch pro2 because of the latter containing that qualcomm 7200(1) "videodrivers not included" crap, that gave me so much headache on my tytn 2 and touch HD....

But i really missed the touchflo part so thanks again!

Guest GinKage
Btw Ginkage, why did you use TF3D 1.3 ? Is there a difference compared to other versions ?

No reason. I just had .cab with it, and was a bit lazy to search for a newer one. When it finally worked as it should (i.e., yesterday), we announced it right away. :D

If you know where to get better cabs, tell me.

No reason. I just had .cab with it, and was a bit lazy to search for a newer one. When it finally worked as it should (i.e., yesterday), we announced it right away. :D

If you know where to get better cabs, tell me.

Oh okay. Nope i do not know was also looking .

Edit : Found a TouchHD Version of TF3D not sure what version. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=454306

Edited by jermx

Guest Chainfire

Just FYI I do already have the very latest TF3D (Sense), gotten from NRG last week. It's going to be a lot toucher getting that one to work, though :D

Just FYI I do already have the very latest TF3D (Sense), gotten from NRG last week. It's going to be a lot toucher getting that one to work, though :D

Hi, mind letting me know the space used to install TF3D 1.3 (your version)? Cause i`m going off early in d morning + away from modaco for 3 days... and wanna get it on my phone asap =) so i would want to remove programs now. Thx =)

Edited by Kel-

Guest GinKage

Well, then, here it is. Version 0.250, faster, smaller, better. That is:

• It does QTC texture decompression more quickly, so Xtrakt loads a tad faster, and lags in TF3D were reduced (though haven't gone completely).
  • It has a smaller footprint, so Acer M900 users should be able to run Xtrakt now.
  • It allows to run an original unmodified TouchFLO 3D 1.3 (fixes yet another Samsung's bug, this time in glViewport). Maybe it can do even more, but that was not tested. :D
  • CFC 0.60 fully supported.

Though, if you want TF3D, I strongly advise you to use Chainfire's package with recompressed textures, as they have better quality, the package itself is significantly smaller and it runs much faster.

libgles_cm.zip

Well, then, here it is. Version 0.250, faster, smaller, better. That is:
  • It does QTC texture decompression more quickly, so Xtrakt loads a tad faster, and lags in TF3D were reduced (though haven't gone completely).
  • It has a smaller footprint, so Acer M900 users should be able to run Xtrakt now.
  • It allows to run an original unmodified TouchFLO 3D 1.3 (fixes yet another Samsung's bug, this time in glViewport). Maybe it can do even more, but that was not tested. :D
  • CFC 0.60 fully supported.

Though, if you want TF3D, I strongly advise you to use Chainfire's package with recompressed textures, as they have better quality, the package itself is significantly smaller and it runs much faster.

Question:

Is this version used in Chainfire's package?

Guest GinKage
Is this version used in Chainfire's package?

Yes. Though in Chainfire's package it is renamed to libgles_mn.dll, so that it won't break any other app (w.g. Opera 9.7) and could be updated independently.

Yes. Though in Chainfire's package it is renamed to libgles_mn.dll, so that it won't break any other app (w.g. Opera 9.7) and could be updated independently.

Noted =)

Guest NuShrike

Where does GL_RGBA_S3TC_OES come from since the official tokens seem to be:

COMPRESSED_RGB_S3TC_DXT1_EXT

COMPRESSED_RGBA_S3TC_DXT1_EXT

COMPRESSED_RGBA_S3TC_DXT3_EXT

COMPRESSED_RGBA_S3TC_DXT5_EXT

Guest musclebear

Hi,

is it possible to use this driver on omnia 1 (i900) ?

I have a driver, but i think it is standard but with that i can run some simple 3d apllications and games, but very slow because of software renderer

here is it, works on omnia i900 but very slow for example quake3 with 3-5fps lowest details.

watch my attachment.

it would be very cool, to have the same driver like omnia 2

libGLES_CM.zip

Guest Tylwith

i was wondering i tried to launch electopia, you know the demo game they run on snapdragon which normally is opengl es 2 but it seems it can also run on opengl es 1 . it's the same company that made xtrakt and it seems to me that they are using a similar engine in electopia and xtrakt.

here a link to the official demo

http://www.southend.se/games/electopia/download.php

Guest AndrewTan
i was wondering i tried to launch electopia, you know the demo game they run on snapdragon which normally is opengl es 2 but it seems it can also run on opengl es 1 . it's the same company that made xtrakt and it seems to me that they are using a similar engine in electopia and xtrakt.

here a link to the official demo

http://www.southend.se/games/electopia/download.php

I think it not running utilize openGL ES 1.0 as OMNIA II is officially support openGL ES 2.0 which means this games is proper support under i8000 utilize openGL ES 2.0

Edited by AndrewTan