Would you switch to i phone LTE sim based 4g coming 2010

Guest Bern612

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blazingwolf
I know i am always the last to know but i talked to my vzw sales rep and she told me about the lte network change and vzw getting away from cmda. Apples contract is up in 2010 and vzw might get iphone

Not only no but hell no.

Guest svtcolossus
Not only no but hell no.

as of this moment there will be no verizon iphone, however verizon most likely will have an apple device. Would be more like an itouch with an available data plan so that users could surf without wifi anywhere on verizons network, but there would be no radio in teh device to support voice, or messaging

Guest WeaselWeaz
Apples contract is up in 2010 and vzw might get iphone

There's some truth to that. AT&T and Verizon will both use LTE. When that's rolled out they would obviously sell an LTE iPhone for AT&T, but with Verizon using the same technology they could go non-exclusive to the biggest consumer base without much, if any, additional development or production.

Guest 03civicsi

not for the price that apple will surely charge for the phone... its bad enough verizon charges you 100/mo to get internet and phone anywhere I refuse to pay 300 for a phone... I got my omnia for free during a promo or I'd probly still be useing my motorola Q that I gave to my roomate and is still going strong...

dont get me started on 900 dollar 3GS on ebay...

Guest Silic0nJ3sus

Other than syncing with iTunes, I see no reason what so ever that I would take an iPhone over my Omnia.

Ok, why does the board's spell check recognize iPhone but not Omnia...this must be corrected!