TFDetacher

Guest Charllie

Guest Charllie

Hi All,

I apologise if this has already been covered but searched here, google and other sites to find full instructions but with no luck.

I have a custom rom with Manilla 2D and Titanium built in. I have also installed SPB Mobile myself, and iphone (only experimenting with this). I have a few things i would like to do, which i think can be done with TFDetacher, but unsure how to do them.

1. I would like to be able to switch bewtween Titanium, Manilla and SPB easily at the push of a button, no matter which interface i am in.
  2. I would like to know if it is possible to close SPB whilst in Manilla and close Manilla whilst in SPB.
  3. I am experimenting with iphone at the moment and would like to also be able to switch between this also if possible.
  4. Finally is there a way of placing the S2U2 widget/button on the Manilla homepage.
I would really appreciate some help with the above. I have looked at TFDetacher but do not understand how to use it properly or set it up correctly to achieve what i want 9assuming its the right software to use). Step by step instructions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Charllie