Is there a rom with Touchflo 2d (manilla) already installed on it?

Guest bracus

• 2 months later...
Guest rippedwarrior69

I am looking for a rom with touchflo2d also. But every one that I find is flowtanium and I just wont touchflo 2d. With the weather tab to add custom cities and the pic tab to work, also fm radio. I have carbon t2d from airreak and its a great rom just wana try others. I like to test roms. I not a fan of titanium. I wanted a htc touchpro2 but they were sold out of them. :) So I got a Omnia I910

Edited by rippedwarrior69

Guest Tazzyez
I am looking for a rom with touchflo2d also. But every one that I find is flowtanium and I just wont touchflo 2d. With the weather tab to add custom cities and the pic tab to work, also fm radio. I have carbon t2d from airreak and its a great rom just wana try others. I like to test roms. I not a fan of titanium. I wanted a htc touchpro2 but they were sold out of them. :) So I got a Omnia I910

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...oms-waremike32/

waremike32 has one just read thru to make sure you get the correct one, one is flotanium and there is a base a titanium and manilla i have tried them all the flotanium is the best imho as far as setup and fast, but it has titanium also. hope i helped

Edited by Tazzyez

Guest nmayer79
I am looking for a rom with touchflo2d also. But every one that I find is flowtanium and I just wont touchflo 2d. With the weather tab to add custom cities and the pic tab to work, also fm radio. I have carbon t2d from airreak and its a great rom just wana try others. I like to test roms. I not a fan of titanium. I wanted a htc touchpro2 but they were sold out of them. :D So I got a Omnia I910

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...1/carbon-omega/

Couple good ones in here with just m2d on it, look and run great

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of these have the working photos tab? I cant seem to find a rom that does. It would be nice to have a rom that just has Manila 2d 2 built in without all these custom skins,(which are all quite tacky looking) and I don't understand why so many people put ez input in there roms.,it doesn't even support landscape properly.