Samsung B7330 Windows Mobile Smartphone surfaces

Guest vinaymanro

Guest itsnotmeeee
25-Aug-2009_samsung_b7330_front_areamobile_small.jpg

While Samsung only announced the Omnia PRO B7320 Windows Mobile Standard smartphone in May, it looks like that device will no longer be released in Europe, or at least not in Germany. German site AreaMobile have just received information that Samsung will release the B7330 instead - basically a B7320 refresh with a slightly different design. Running Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard, the non-touchscreen smartphone is said to feature quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE as well as UMTS/HSDPA, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS. The rarely seen (i.e. only on the Propel Pro!) Windows Mobile Standard 320 x 320 resolution screen is said to to be 2.63" and on the back the device features a 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera.

The B7330 measures 115 x 59 x 10.8 mm and is said to feature 320 MB internal memory as well as being equipped with a 1.500 mAh battery.

According to AreaMobile, a German release is planned for October.

[Via AreaMobile]

Guest DarkWanderer
25-Aug-2009_samsung_b7330_front_areamobile_small.jpg

Running Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard, the non-touchscreen smartphone is said to feature quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE as well as UMTS/HSDPA, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS. The rarely seen (i.e. only on the Propel Pro!) Windows Mobile Standard 320 x 320 resolution screen is said to to be 2.63" and on the back the device features a 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera.

The B7330 measures 115 x 59 x 10.8 mm and is said to feature 320 MB internal memory as well as being equipped with a 1.500 mAh battery.

According to AreaMobile, a German release is planned for October.

[Via AreaMobile]

I got quite excited when I read this, until I clicked the link and saw the photo, another 4-row keyboard blackberry-alike. Was hoping for a phone keypad. Specs look good though, hopefully it'll have a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...

This phone is equipped with a 3.2-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, a full QWERTY keyboard and 2.6-inch color display.

Is it a Blackberry killer or Blackberry will kill it?....

• 2 months later...
Guest raymond_WM

I've got one.

great.

came from a iPhone to a Nokia E71.

This because couldn't live with the terrible performance (battery) of the iPhone.

Now back to Windows Mobile 6.5 with my Samsung.

Great phone. Fast and battery performance is amazing!

Perhaps strange to say, but a bit unexpected happily surprised of this phone.

• 5 months later...
Guest Devid

Hi,

At only 114.9 x 59 x 10.8 mm, the Samsung B7330 OmniaPRO certainly is compact (considering its full QWERTY keyboard, of course). It is visibly wider and slightly taller than a “normal” bar-shaped phone, but compared to other phones sharing the same market space, the B7330 OmniaPRO’s measurements are just about perfect. The weight of 107 grams won’t add much to your pocket and - by way of comparison - the smartphone weighs a good 20 percent less than the metal-clad E71. However, the Korean doesn’t look any cheaper due to its great build quality and design.

Thanks

David

web development company

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.