DXID1/MobileShell issue

Guest dobster

Guest dobster

since i updated my ROM to DXID1 and re-installed SBP Mobile Shell, i'm having problems receiving MMS's. Even the icons for SMS/MMS don't show incoming messages, i only see them in the windows upper bar.

From time to time it'll eventually work again, but stops again for no reason...

Anybody else had this problem and if so, is there a solution? :D

Guest dobster
so try uninstalling SBP then see if the problem occurs.

tried reainstalling it several time, it's fine for some time, then stops working again :angry:

considering on going back to dxia5 :D (forgot to mention, the id1 is from secany, not a cooked one)

Guest ronaldb3
tried reainstalling it several time, it's fine for some time, then stops working again :angry:

considering on going back to dxia5 :D (forgot to mention, the id1 is from secany, not a cooked one)

dobster,

Reinstalling again is not the test you want to do. I think they mean uninstall SPB and do not reinstall SPB again and see what results you get. Then you might know if it is SPB that is not playing nicely or if it is still a problem without SPB installed, then it would be the new rom with a problem. Reinstalling SPB at this point will not tell you anything new.

Ron..

• 1 month later...
Guest ronaldb3
well, it was a HW error...3G completely stopped working, the touchscreen also...got it fixed and it's ok now

dobster,

So is MS3 working ok as well now?

There is a new MS3 - version 3.5. I loaded the trial 3.5 DL over 3.01 and it even picked up on my old key. But I really do not see any difference yet.

Ron...