Can colinux running on WinMo?

Guest adhip

All,

First, I'm no programmer or developer so forgive me if I ask a silly question.

I'm using Andlinux on my Notebook so I can use both windows and linux program on the same desktop (WinXP platform). It works together seamlessly and almost natively, ie I can copy paste from windows to linux vice versa. Andlinux itself is actually consist of colinux program + kernel, and linux image (Ubuntu). That colinux program+kernel bridges the Ubuntu shell & kernel to Windows OS & drivers.

So, Is there any developer/programmer who already port colinux or similar program into Winmo?

If yes, may be we can use linux image such as Android, Linux OS Phone Image etc (16 GB of Omnia storage is enough for for 3-5 mobile linux image) on top of WM so we dont have to worry about hardware drivers, display etc. While for the phone part we still use the WM.

I guess the answer at this moment is no :D

The PDA(phone) CPU, memory & disk is getting faster and larger, more than WM needs. Today, many people attempt to make various android version to fit various PDA(phone). So if such program exist, we only need a single android version. Instead of flashing different image or make a dual boot version, this approach will give the best of both windows & linux world to PDA(phone).

I hope there's a developer out there who can make this come true. It may not make you rich but surely make you famous...

Edited by adhip