Whats the latest official english Rom?

Guest retrospektive

Guest retrospektive

Whats the latest official english Rom, and where can I get it ?

Also is there a changelog or something ?

I think a thread like this should be sticky.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Hey ,

I just installed the DZIA5 wih vista ,works like a charm,love it ,the gps location for the camera finaly work,lot of things works better.

My phone is from singapore my device now is

pda:dxia5/dzia5

phone: i900dxia2

was DHG4 before

I downloaded from samsung website.

Guest rigor.m

did anyone test that update yet ? I downloaded it and is a small file, i suppose it goes online once you start the update... any idea what version it is and if it works at all ?

Not sure if this is the latest version, but theirs a new Australian firmware update with the version IF4.

http://au.samsungmobile.com/supports/softw...wareWmUpdate.do

Guest ZiTe747
did anyone test that update yet ? I downloaded it and is a small file, i suppose it goes online once you start the update... any idea what version it is and if it works at all ?

Nope... it doesn´t work! It simply says : " Phone software updater does not support the connected model, Thank you for checking" :|... so.. it doesn´t work that updater.. :D

So if i am correct i can just install the singapore version (although i have a phone from the Netherlands) after i have done the following:

http://blog.cpugeni.com/archive/2008/11/19...sung-omnia.aspx

Or can i just update to the singapore version immediatly (without installing the "Run the Updater – i900DXHH3.exe" from the website i just gave)??

I ask this because i have flashed my HTC Touch HD a lot of times but i had to really brick it before i could put a coocked rom on it, but it does not seem the case with the Samsung Omnia (Is that correct?)

Thanks in advance :D

Guest Orpheous

It looks like the official Singapore ROM has been updated on there site, I've just downloaded DZIA5 from that link :D

Ok, pls disregard my last hasty comment, the install file said DZIA5, once installed it's DXIA5 w/ DXIA2 phone part

Edited by Orpheous