HELP Please

Guest marikoula

Guest marikoula

Hi Everyone... after a terrible flight from Vietnam via Hong kong I get home jet lagged and a dicky stomach to find out that the Omnia i908 i bought from Hong Kong is not working..

The error message that is on the mobile is as follows:

This concludes your beta test of this software release. Thank you very much and leave feedback blah blah..

To obtain a newer release or further info please revisit the website to obtain the current release..

Ok so i went to install the CD it is in asian even though i specifically asked for english.. the writing on outside of disk is english.. i went to samsung hong kong and dl the active sync.. wont connect to mobile and i have read posts and have no idea where to start..

Help please..

Frustrated and jet lagged still :D

Guest marikoula
What software release? Could you post the link. We would love to help you but you need to post more info.

P.S.: Did you try hard reset?

I cannot get off that message on the screen.. once i put in the pin to unlock the mobile that screen comes up.. it seemed ok.. i put the date in the shut the mobile down to pack it.. when i started it up when i got home the message was displayed.. how do i tell u what release it is.. when i start up the phone it says windows 6.1..

what else do u require? how do i hard reset??<-- i just watched a clip on youtube.. i can not hard reset as i cant get past the initial first screen requires software

Edited by marikoula