Pease I need help - My OMNIA i900 dont complete flashing

Guest smain27

Guest smain27

I flashed my omnia i900 several times and the flash went successfully every time.

But when I have flashed it with this file SHAMAN1Ultimate.exe that I found in this FTP http://spa.blogmad.fr/ROM/XHIA1/ all went bad, the omnia is bloqued on the bootscreen (SAMSUNG Addict player). I attempted to flash it again whith the last ROM that I have, the flash went good but in the 4th step, when he wants to flash the PHONE IMAGE the connection fails. I tried it several times but the same problem (connection fails in the 4th step). It is not a problem in the PC or drivers but its a problem in the phone because the phone reboots normally but the phone function is disabled. Is there a solution for this problem or can I flash the phone from its internal memory : copy the ROM in the phone and flash it whithout the use of the PC. And can you give the PHONE ROM of omnia i900.

I have i900XHIA1/XHIA1.

Guest smain27

I need your help - Is there anyone who can help me to repare my omnia i900 because the phone part is off and when I want to flash the phone image there is no connection (connection fail).

When the phone is switched to "usb to phone" to flash the phone image (radio image) there is no connection "connection fail".

I think that the problem is that the "phone image" is corrupted or erased from the omnia i900.

Can anyone help me to recover it or flash it because it can't be flashed with the traditional tools.

Guest smain27

Yes I tried to flash the phone part but there is no connection "connection fail" when the loader wants to flash the phone part and all drivers are installed and worked well before.