Keyboard very slow to respond on newer WM 6.5 Roms

Guest hyp3rion

Guest hyp3rion

I just started flashing the newer roms from shokka, sector and Khuanchai and I'm have huge lag problems with the keyboard. I usually use fingerkeyboard 2.1 to write an sms, but it's the same with the regular samsung keyboard. I have to wait a second after typing each letter, which makes it impossible to actually write an sms.

Anyone having the same problems or knows how to fix the problem?

Guest hyp3rion
Install TouchResponse,

Everything goes alot faster including writing an SMS.

Hope this helps. :D

isn't that just for vibration?

I flashed an older rom now thats working fine. I guess I'll wait until the next new release comes out

Guest jezze boi
isn't that just for vibration?

I flashed an older rom now thats working fine. I guess I'll wait until the next new release comes out

touchresponse fixes the issue...

Guest HellboyMC
install FTouchSL free version

and set the timeout "0 ms"

for me, solved the problem

Link to FTouchSL site

and ruin your phone...newest builds already contain FtouchSL, for solving this problem, touch response is all u need. If u try installing FtouchSL, your phone doesn't turn up after samsung start screen and u have to hard reset.

Guest reinamesa
and ruin your phone...newest builds already contain FtouchSL, for solving this problem, touch response is all u need. If u try installing FtouchSL, your phone doesn't turn up after samsung start screen and u have to hard reset.

i install FTouchSL and solved.

just that.

nothing of ruining your phone to me.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe try this solution posted by kesslerm <klick>

I found a workaround for this problem.

Start Advanced Config and and selct "INPUT", then switch "Auto deploy SIP" to disabled and reboot.

edit: sry.. it has nothing to do with the problem^^'

Edited by Get666