Is My Phone Dead ?!

Guest FelipeRRM

Guest FelipeRRM

:angry: I downloaded a ROM. But something went wrong...

I´m really sad. Executed the ROM program, conected phone and turned it on. All was going fine, the downalod went successfully, then it asked to restart the phone, so I turned it off and it doesn´t want to turn on anymore! Tried everything, from removing battery to hard formating, but nothing works, and the red light keeps appearing in the power button. Yes, the battery was at 100% when I started this. I´m so damm sad. =[[[[[[[[

i900L. Some people said that the ROM was for the i900 only, But someone on another forum told me every ROM for i900 works for i900L, you just need to do it throught Grand Prix (I tried at first, but the process failed at 64%, stating the device was disconnected :D )

His method was: Decompile it in EXEcuter. Open Grand Prix and load the PDA thing in the "PHONE" button, them click Detect and Resset Omnia (whitch was on and already connected). Unfurtunately it failed on 64% and my mistake was the fact that I tried to do it without Grand Prix later. So is there anything I might do to fix it ??

HELP PLEASE!!! IS MY PHONE DEAD! IT´S JUST 2 DAYS OLD =[

Guest xtralarge26

If you're able to hard reset it you should be able to install another ROM.

This time go for a ROM you know will definately work, just to get your phone back then if it works try some more ROM's :D

I hope this helps dude.

Guest FelipeRRM
You just got yourself a 2 days old, black glossy, shiny paperweight.... :D

Going to the store today to try and change it. But guys, how the hell can I update the i900L rom?