:angry: ;) ;)

BUILD 23*420*

HUGE THANKS TO:

Adrynalyne

Airreak

Bgill55

Blazingwolf

Wozzer

...and everyone on this board. It is the Omnia community that makes this phone #1!!!!!!

i910 ONLY --- FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK

****I am not responsible if you brick your phone!!!!!******

This is not my usual base rom, so not much has been removed from the SYS!!!!

Added:

XDA_UC Thanks Bgill55 (See Instructions)

NEW RINGTONE

Compressed w/ LZX

Titanium Weather

Ani gifs and pwr_on.wav

Custom Waiting Animation - Thanks Airreak

SKinned Dialer

Dusk Lockscene - All credit to grzegorz10 and Sector

Bluetooth Notifier Thanks Krazy Radd

Modified Fingerkeyboard - Thank you Knotbeerdan and Endursa (@ modaco)

Slide2Shutdown

New Comm Manager with Wifi Sharing - Thank you Airreak

CHome Editor

Opera

Default_IM

File explorer exts

chg Fingermouse

Obex

Mortscript V4.2

various personal/performance tweaks

***Welcome center has been removed, so after you flash, hit start when you see the Windows pic. :D

XDA_UC Instructions care of Bgill55:

Before you flash this Rom, you need to set up a few things on your phone! In your Storage Card(not My Storage) you need to set up a folder called XDA_UC. In this folder you can put any .cabs files that you load to Device Memory, IE: Titanium Plugins, SRS WOW....etc. in that folder you need to create a a sub folder called SD, put any .cab files that you install to "My Storage" or your "Storage card". What XDA_UC will do is after you flash, And Soft Reset it will install those .cabs for you so you can just look at you phone and smile as all the work is done for you! Cabs that you put in the SD folder will need your attention as it will ask where you want them to be installed. You can do so much more with this tool! but this is a good start for you! here is the Link to read more about it!!! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3611692

You must Soft Reset after Flash you will se XDA_UC pop up with a count down you can either tap it or let the timer count down!! after that Soft reset if needed, to finalize the instalation of your cabs!! I hope you all enjoy this!! it will cut down the time after you flash until you are up and running!!

ENJOY!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/137431569/c576...Flash_KIND.html

Screen02-20.jpgScreen03-16.jpgScreen04-16.jpgScreen05-13.jpgScreen01-22.jpg

Screen06-9.jpg

***My Personal XDA_UC Folder***

http://www.4shared.com/file/135202534/d263...ONAL_UC_V2.html

Contents:

Device:

SRS WOW,ATCONTACTS, Autolock Screen, CCOmm,COpera, BlazingWolf's Showcase_Omnia cab, Nuked Camera Mod, CLauncher, SDKCerts, Showaco Titanium Weather, Task Switcher, Titanium Notifications 2

My Storage:

Advanced Config, Bubble Breaker, Total Commander,Chome Editor, Facebook, Google Maps,Opera 9.5,phmRegedit,reStart,Youtube, S2V, Bgill's Midomi compressed w/ regedit, ClearTemp,Skyfire, Torchbutton, Solitaire, Windows Live Messenger

DOWNLOAD V7 Build 23053:

http://www.4shared.com/file/135177292/c7ca...lashWM32V7.html

Screen02-17.jpg

DOWNLOAD V6 Build 23047

http://www.4shared.com/file/132115896/2dde...sh_WM32_V6.html

Screen03-12.jpg

DOWNLOAD V5 Build 23409

http://www.4shared.com/file/130505190/fa02...hWM32V5bin.html

Screen02-11.jpg

DOWNLOAD V4 Build 23037

http://www.4shared.com/file/128939333/1f91...hwm32v4bin.html

Screen06-3.jpg

Edited by waremike32

Guest Rob Storm

Can you do a version with a 12MB pagepool? Also,How does Resco Explorer look in this ROM? All the other new ROMS I've flashed cover up ,uch of the button bar at the bottom.

I keep going back to 23017.

Guest necosino
Can you do a version with a 12MB pagepool? Also,How does Resco Explorer look in this ROM? All the other new ROMS I've flashed cover up ,uch of the button bar at the bottom.

It's the same as the other 23037 builds. So yes, the bottom is cut off by 2 pixels. This will be the case for most 3rd party apps until they update to the winmo 6.5.

Guest waremike32

Thanks everyone for the support!

And thank you all for trying my ROM!

I see you used BGill's "working" boxes. Any way to get his new one?

For the "working" boxes, check out Krazy Radds taskgtr3 HERE

I did not alter the pagepool because I have not had sufficient time to test its stability with the new builds. I am planning an update though and it may be included. I don't use Resco Explorer so I'm not sure about the menu buttons, but I've heard people getting around it by using Fingermouse which is included.

Guest necosino

Not quite what I meant, and I'm not entirely sure of what the right term is for it.. I guess "running" or "thinking" (The 4 squares which was formerly the spinning wheel while the phone was processing)

Guest airreak

waremike the busy animation is in the .dll I know you have the skill to modify that and change the animation if you want. Just Dl the new taskbar and take it out and add it to your ROM

waremike the busy animation is in the .dll I know you have the skill to modify that and change the animation if you want. Just Dl the new taskbar and take it out and add it to your ROM

its about 30 to 40 different resources have fun with that one Mike!! i would ask krazy before though!!

Guest waremike32

Thanks Big Mouth lol!!!!! :D

Seriously though...I'm sorry, but I have no intentions of altering Krazy Radd's awesome work.

Guest lioryte

Thank You for this great ROM

Looks great, works great! I love base ROMs, *sign* this one is themed too redish for me :D Also you might wanna change the image to reflect the fact that this ROM is a little heavier than what the image suggests ;p

Guest waremike32
Thank You for this great ROM

Looks great, works great! I love base ROMs, *sign* this one is themed too redish for me :D Also you might wanna change the image to reflect the fact that this ROM is a little heavier than what the image suggests ;p

Thanks Lioryte, I'm looking forward to more of your work. I just realized I took the screen cap after a hard reset and had not reprogrammed my phone, so real free memory will be a bit less than the image. And feel free to customize the theme to your liking. Almost everything can be changed via cabs.

Guest lioryte
Thanks Lioryte, I'm looking forward to more of your work. I just realized I took the screen cap after a hard reset and had not reprogrammed my phone, so real free memory will be a bit less than the image. And feel free to customize the theme to your liking. Almost everything can be changed via cabs.

LOL, I still think it looks great, very good base ROM. I cook my own but mine are dull...Plain base, Nothing added (almost everything is "CABable") other than minor twix. Very similar to your ROM but without anything added- But I really like the "feel" of yours

Guest 6738mike

I have to tell you that this is the best flash to date! :angry: I am not bashing or putting down any of the other Cookers!!! :D I have thoroughly enjoyed everyones ROM's. Yours just seems to respond so much better than the others.This is also the first time I have ever written a response to a Flash, and I have Flashed EVERYONE'S Custom ROM. I usually only keep a new flash for a few days and then try someone elses. The only things that I would request is:

1. CHOME editor...

2. HTC Task MGR...

3. Advance Config.

4. Screen lock while on the Phone. I can't seem to get it to lock minus manually locking.

That's it. Yes I realize there are CABs for these, but I do feel that these are "essential" for those of us who haven't broke down and started to write their own ROM's. Again, Thank you so much for your time.

Also, I have noticed something in most ROM's. Under the personal settings, then go to Phone, then go to Services, then try to change GPS or Dialer Touch Lock(all that I have tried), You cannot get out the that screen where you actually change the settings without hitting the END key. Then when you go back to the Phone settings again it brings you to the exact same page as you were just stuck on, until you soft reset... Anyone else have this issue?

Guest 6738mike
That's been a problem with the newer builds. Just map one of the hardware keys to ok/close.

Thats what I have done, just didn't know if it was just me. Thanks for the response.

Guest necosino
Thats what I have done, just didn't know if it was just me. Thanks for the response.

You have to enable the dialer skin to enable phone lock. This can be done in Advance Config (which is easy enough to install or put into xda_uc :D

Guest waremike32

Thanks for the kind words 6738mike, I'm glad you're enjoying my ROM.

As for your requested apps, simply drop the cabs in either your XDA_UC folder (for device install) or your SD folder (for my storage install) and they will install automatically after flash. I don't include them because I install just about everything to My Storage...except for HTC Task Manager, which I don't use.

Also, if you're referring to out-call screen locking, it can be enabled with Smart Lock. Drop this cab in your XDA_UC folder for future flashes and/or simply run the cab and install to device.

AutoLock_Screen_v_1.7E.cab

Guest 6738mike
Thanks for the kind words 6738mike, I'm glad you're enjoying my ROM.

As for your requested apps, simply drop the cabs in either your XDA_UC folder (for device install) or your SD folder (for my storage install) and they will install automatically after flash. I don't include them because I install just about everything to My Storage...except for HTC Task Manager, which I don't use.

Also, if you're referring to out-call screen locking, it can be enabled with Smart Lock. Drop this cab in your XDA_UC folder for future flashes and/or simply run the cab and install to device.

That is exactly what I was looking for!!

Has anyone developed/ found a app that will actually close the running program once you hit the X or OK button? Aside from going into task manager and pressing the X button or end task... I know that this is a WM problem with memory management or lack there of.

Again thanks for the great flash!!

Guest dmcnado
That is exactly what I was looking for!!

Has anyone developed/ found a app that will actually close the running program once you hit the X or OK button? Aside from going into task manager and pressing the X button or end task... I know that this is a WM problem with memory management or lack there of.

Again thanks for the great flash!!

I've been using HTC X-Button (cab attached) and it appears to work.

HTC_X_Button.CAB

Guest waremike32
I've been using HTC X-Button (cab attached) and it appears to work.

It doesn't seem to work for me. Looks like it is based on the HTC Task Manager code, so it is contingent on the location of the x button....which has been moved in the newer builds...and is why the original HTC Task Manager no longer closes apps.

Guest dmcnado
It doesn't seem to work for me. Looks like it is based on the HTC Task Manager code, so it is contingent on the location of the x button....which has been moved in the newer builds...and is why the original HTC Task Manager no longer closes apps.

That makes sense... I'm still using one of the older builds w/ the x button in the upper right corner. I'm thinking of switching to this rom cuz it's a newer build AND it's a base rom. I've been using Sashimi after flashes in order to restore my Titanium panels to the custom format I've been using. If I switch to a newer build (like this one) will I still be able to do this??? Any thoughts? Thanks.