[ROM]~KIND ROM~BUILD 23*420*~Waremike32

Guest waremike32

Guest waremike32
Waremike,

This is one good looking beautiful BASE ROM. +1 in my book! Not as red as usual :)

Thanks Lioryte, I'm loving your wallpapers...keep'em comin'!

I'm loving this ROM, but is there a way to add the Samsung dialer on this ROM? I like the OEM because of the lock feature.

I tried unsuccessfully with Adrynalyne's sammy dialer cab. You might have better luck with another...

This is an excellent M2D ROM! It's what I'm currently running*, with the ported M2D "2.0" from Sector. Great work! :)

*all our chefs are great, so my flash is subject to change without notice.

Great ROM!

Everything that I need seems great and fast...The only thing I need that is missing is the ability to connect to wireless networks. I no longer have the option to turn the Wireless radio on and off and it just will not work.

Any suggestions?

Guest waremike32
Great ROM!

Everything that I need seems great and fast...The only thing I need that is missing is the ability to connect to wireless networks. I no longer have the option to turn the Wireless radio on and off and it just will not work.

Any suggestions?

Simply toggle wifi powersave in Settings-->System--->Power.

Guest joeldanganan

I tried installing BGill's Rock and Republic theme, but it messed up the bottom bar.  MCarroll's pure black 2 does not work with the newer builds.   Do you know of any black and grey theme for these newer builds?  

Guest waremike32
I tried installing BGill's Rock and Republic theme, but it messed up the bottom bar.  MCarroll's pure black 2 does not work with the newer builds.   Do you know of any black and grey theme for these newer builds?  

I don't know of any custom themes that are compatible with these last few builds. But, you could always do your own image swapping and make your own.

Guest Ghettohyphy408

Can i ask you to confirm if the vibrate function of your phone is currently working? I have used another members base rom, but for some odd reason after i soft rest i lost the vibrate function of the phone completely. Im not sure why.

Thanks

Guest waremike32
Can i ask you to confirm if the vibrate function of your phone is currently working? I have used another members base rom, but for some odd reason after i soft rest i lost the vibrate function of the phone completely. Im not sure why.

Thanks

I haven't had any issues with vibrate.

Edited by waremike32

Guest Ghettohyphy408
I haven't had any issues with vibrate.

Oh ok. Well im going to install your rom and give it a try. Hopefully i can get the vibrate working as half of the day i rely on the vibrate function for my phone

Guest 07aspenx
Oh ok. Well im going to install your rom and give it a try. Hopefully i can get the vibrate working as half of the day i rely on the vibrate function for my phone

Vibrate works on my phone with the newest rom.

Guest waremike32
what is "Nuked Camera Mod?"

From NuclearEmp @ Omniarom

Nuked Camera Mod:

The cab will adjust the registry setting to allow for 400x240 Video recording.

NOTE:

Changing the resolution while in video mode will deactivate the 400x240 setting and you will have to re run the cab.

Changing camera resolution will not affect the video setting, you can even close the camera and the setting will remain

Im pretty sure that these Themes by jeffery still work ok on the newer builds. Heres the link http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...s-any-requests/

I haven't tested them, but they may work. If you start seeing the double windows start flower, you'll know why.