[6.5]PepKilz Mobile [23110][v3.0]

Guest peperonikiller

Guest peperonikiller

White Bliss

Work in progress. I still need to redo the buttons, they show up as too white in the screenshots but on the phone all the text on the buttons is perfectly readable

Added in:

Torch Button

Pandora

GPS Fix - Experimental

Removed:

Most all Samsung apps.

Welcome screen on first boot - Tap the top left corner after first boot.

Infra Red Drivers

Live Search

MS Tag

One Note

Market

Welcome Center

Money Widget

Weather Widget

Transcriber

Microsoft Office

Some other things i find not necessary

Screen01.pngScreen02.png

Screen03.pngScreen04.png

Screen05.png

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?zdieytetlyj

IPhone_Skin_2.0_WQVGA.cab

2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_OMNIA.CAB

1.AIO_Security_Off.cab

Vistabuttons2.cab

regedit.Mrln_ARM.cab

HTCBattery.CAB

Office.CAB

Edited by peperonikiller

Guest techmaster7545
Google lol

not being mean but thats wasnt a nice answer im sure he knows google and was asking where u got it but u will learn real fast around here we share and its not like its a big find u should have just told him again no being ugly just for ur info keep u the good work ! and bgill is a vey good one to learn from for sure!

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest hartv427
Just look for windows wallpaper and do a 240x400 specific dimension search

Well I actually did do that there is a lot more out there than I thought .. go figure

Guest peperonikiller
Well I actually did do that there is a lot more out there than I thought .. go figure

Yea, i only saw a few good ones that would work tho, but from now own im just going to photoshop my own

Guest peperonikiller
Keep up the good work

Thank you, and i still have a long ways to go.. and a lot of questions lol. But i will say this.. your roms are what motivated me to make my own. I like how yours are... Mostly plain and no tricked out themes XD

Guest tampaboy1984

This is purrrty. i like the Buttons! back ground is great too, good job PepKilz. What's the IPhone Skin file? Pics please. Never mind it's the WMP skin. Google is my friend!

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest peperonikiller
This is purrrty. i like the Buttons! back ground is great too, good job PepKilz. What's the IPhone Skin file? Pics please. Never mind it's the WMP skin. Google is my friend!

Thank you good sir.. and if you look at my last 2 screenshots those are WMP with the iphone skin.

Guest Rob Storm
Thank you good sir.. and if you look at my last 2 screenshots those are WMP with the iphone skin.

Love the ROM! I really need the Smart Reader though. I tried installing the one I got from Hartv but no luck. I also tried installing the full install from Samsung and no luck. Can you make a cab for it that works with your ROM please! :D

EDIT: Visual Voice Mail does not seem to work either.

Edited by Rob Storm

Guest peperonikiller
Love the ROM! I really need the Smart Reader though. I tried installing the one I got from Hartv but no luck. I also tried installing the full install from Samsung and no luck. Can you make a cab for it that works with your ROM please! :D

I'll get to work on that now

Guest peperonikiller

Okay, i tried the default Samsung Card Reader and it seems it works up untill it opens Contacts.. so my guess is it doesnt work it 6.5 Is there any other apps like this one?

Guest nytekat

I'm really new to all of this and this rom was actually my first flash. It went well and it looks pretty nice but I have a couple questions.. I want to use SMS-Chat and Fingerboard 2 that I had before the flash. Your rom don't allow for keyboard change that I can see but is there a way in the registry? In the input options I see the fingerboard option but when I change it to it the default is still being used.

Guest peperonikiller
I'm really new to all of this and this rom was actually my first flash. It went well and it looks pretty nice but I have a couple questions.. I want to use SMS-Chat and Fingerboard 2 that I had before the flash. Your rom don't allow for keyboard change that I can see but is there a way in the registry? In the input options I see the fingerboard option but when I change it to it the default is still being used.

In the program list open IMSelector and choose fingerkeyboard. Do a soft reset. Now fingerkeyboard is the default keyboard

Guest nytekat
will be adding my 23049 build tomorrow first thing in the morning. :)

Screen07.bmp

That's pretty. Thanks for the keyboard help.. it works really well. I got the SMS-Chat to work if I go through the contact screen but if I tap the "Text" option on the main screen it goes to the regular white crappy txt program. Is there another registry string I need to edit to overcome this?

Guest peperonikiller
That's pretty. Thanks for the keyboard help.. it works really well. I got the SMS-Chat to work if I go through the contact screen but if I tap the "Text" option on the main screen it goes to the regular white crappy txt program. Is there another registry string I need to edit to overcome this?

pic? im a bit confused lol...

Also, UPDATED TO 23049