[6.5]PepKilz Mobile [23110][v3.0]

Guest peperonikiller

Guest blazingwolf
Well, thanks to wozzer we all have an awesome new kitchen to work with.. so i will see if that problem still exists in 23049 or any new build i cook next... Problem noted and i will see what i can do! btw thanks for the words! they mean a lot =)

There is a registry entry to add this to any ROM. Some of the builds we have been getting set it to 0 for some reason.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocomplete]

"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000004

Guest peperonikiller
There is a registry entry to add this to any ROM. Some of the builds we have been getting set it to 0 for some reason.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocomplete]

"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000004

Thanks blazingwolf!!! a lot!!

Guest popsinger

Pepkilz,

would you happen to know how to make a photo work on the landscape background as one shape like on portrait mode? have a bunch of 200x400 pics to use but of course they change to tiles when going to landscape. i know they have to be 400x200 on landscape but if i resize then it might mess up the portrait display. i remember seeing bgill post a background in 2 sizes but how can you do that when there is only one choice for background if you pick photos? thanks.

Guest popsinger

Pepkilz,

btw, this new kitchen from wozzer, in your opinion is it easier to use than the "traditional" way? i haven't had a chance to really browse for instructions although i read part of bgill's post on omniarom. so my question is if i decide to try cooking and use wozzer's, would it be the same steps as mentioned on bgill's? i've read some of the thread on wozzer's but i am still a little confused. i guess it's my fault since i don't have much time to devote to this right now so haven't had much time to read either. anyway, i appreciate any kind of input you might could share...thanks!

Edited by popsinger

Guest peperonikiller
Pepkilz,

btw, this new kitchen from wozzer, in your opinion is it easier to use than the "traditional" way? i haven't had a chance to really browse for instructions although i read part of bgill's post on omniarom. so my question is if i decide to try cooking and use wozzer's, would it be the same steps as mentioned on bgill's? i've read some of the thread on wozzer's but i am still a little confused. i guess it's my fault since i don't have much time to devote to this right now so haven't had much time to read either. anyway, i appreciate any kind of input you might could share...thanks!

Well, heres my experience with them all so far...

Using adrynalyns kitchen is a bit more difficult.. but once you know what your doing its easy to use and what makes it a winner right now is that there is WAY more support for it..

With wozzers kitchen, its pretty much download and figure it out for yourself right now.. a lot of people have been having problems, i was lucky to get a bootable rom the first try.. but there is a lot i need to work on to get it looking right.

Guest peperonikiller

UPDATED TO 23053

Fixes:

Removed:

Office - Will post cab if anyone wants it

Also attatched on main post is a regeditor

Edited by peperonikiller

Guest peperonikiller
Looks like wozzer almost has the newer m2d version with the sense clock working.

If you could cook THAT!!!! i'm in....

thanks

Thanks for letting me know, i will have to ask him about that for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nsmal24

I am having an issue where the keyboard is switching back and forth between xt9 keyboard and xt9 keypad on its own. Is there a way to stop it from switching? I have selected xt9 keypad from "Settings-Input" and selected it by pressing down on the keyboard icon (bottom middle of screen). No luck.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest techfellow
Will be updating tomorrow. Stay tuned and provide feedback with the images ive provided. Does anyone want just a regular Titanium rom?

*Drooling with anticipation* TOMORROW!! why!, why!... must you torment me like that...

is it tomorrow yet?....

Edited by techfellow

Guest peperonikiller
*Drooling with anticipation* TOMORROW!! why!, why!... must you torment me like that...

is it tomorrow yet?....

I made tomorrow today just for you! XD

2.0a released... enjoy