Well i Guess this It

Guest i900Man

Guest i900Man

This whole time i was worrying about my i900 getting bricked. Little I did i know instead of worrying about it being bricked. The charger port connector is messed up. It wont charge anymore, at first i had to put it in a certain position. Now it wont charge at all, hooked up to the computer or outlet. It's basically screwed isn't? Anybody got any suggestions what i should do with it? is there any hope in it coming back to life? I want to sell it, but i dont think any companys or websites buy dead broke phones. :D If there is nothing i can do, Im going to just put it in it's resting box.

Guest carlomagno1978
This whole time i was worrying about my i900 getting bricked. Little I did i know instead of worrying about it being bricked. The charger port connector is messed up. It wont charge anymore, at first i had to put it in a certain position. Now it wont charge at all, hooked up to the computer or outlet. It's basically screwed isn't? Anybody got any suggestions what i should do with it? is there any hope in it coming back to life? I want to sell it, but i dont think any companys or websites buy dead broke phones. :D If there is nothing i can do, Im going to just put it in it's resting box.

i had exactly that problem, ur still under warranty? if so, take it to service, i did and they gave a new one after one month bc the power supply was damaged, if not, take it to private service. sry can do more.