windows mobile pc interface software

Guest milo_uk

Guest milo_uk

Hi all, new to the site so hello!

I used to have an spv m700 and used to use a really nifty bit of software from my pc that would bring up the phone screen on my desktop and allow complete control via my pc. Just wondered if there is any equilivant software these days? I now have an HTC 6500

Any help would be great cheers,

Milo

Hi all, new to the site so hello!

I used to have an spv m700 and used to use a really nifty bit of software from my pc that would bring up the phone screen on my desktop and allow complete control via my pc. Just wondered if there is any equilivant software these days? I now have an HTC 6500

Any help would be great cheers,

Milo

Firstly, welcome to the site - enjoy!!!

As far as "PC interface" software goes, there are one or two choices.......first, there's a bit of freeware called MyMobiler that will allow you to display/control your phone from your desktop PC. Secondly there's a popular utility, which sells for about £20/$40, called Soti Pocket Controller PRO which does the same sort of thing of MyMobiler, but has some more advanced features (e.g. printing, presentation mode, registry editor etc.).

Personally, I use MyMobiler as it does everything I need - everyone has their favouritte though :D

Have a look at these two; hopefully one of them will be just what you're looking for!!

Mark.