FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Great rom gunna download and try asap but just one question, if you are using the TFDetacher all the time will this kill the battery? as most roms kill my battery and it dusnt last very long at all

Thanks

TFdetacher does not lill the battery whats so ever i get same usage using it or not using it!

Guest Dj Lukas

I had error says: Unable to start \windows\manila.exe

I found there is no manila.exe in \windows\

There is file named manila2D.exe

I made copy of manila2d.exe and renamed it to manila.exe and now it's working.

BTW Great ROM

Edited by Dj Lukas

Guest dollar99

Of-course it is the best rom, as far as these other new rom create some or the other issue.

One more thing, u could have added some more themes. There are only 3 themes and even in that diamond doesn't work.

Guest WAIKIKI728

.............Hi there,

I cannot get WMP to work. Reset twice. Where can I download this CAB?

I installed this morning...very fast...XDA_UC instalation works fantastic .(too silent...at the begining i thought something was wrong.....and the transition among touchflo and titanium is really fast...(i really hate the message:"tap here to start touchflo" :) )...

The touch from the screen is very good althought i don´t know if it is for the cab i installed(fltouch,itouch arzashanny and touchresponse)..

For changing the image in the screen...soft reset..

Incredible ...the annoying sound when i click the taskbar in the lockscreen has disppeared!!!!!!yujuuuuuuu!!!...

I have added to titanium the new titaniumweather and ccom from sector...works well...

I have problems with wmplayer...it doesn´t appear in windows..and with office...for example the .txt files are not automaticlly recognized for word ..i click menu...open with ..word..(after a soft reset ..works again but i decided to install office mobile and...works well now... :) )....

Manila...everything looks work well:

just i guess i have to use m2d config for choosing my navigator(it´s not done by defautlt)...

And i think it´s not possible to change the theme with m2d config . :) ..maybe for the new bottom bars :) ...

Until now this looks like the fastest rom i ever tried ...just the windows media player..i don´t need it...but i thought it was impossible not to cook it!!! ;) ...

Thanks for this rom good job....just not to change the themes is a little bit strange...but i almost don´t use it!!!

post-444803-1252144943_thumb.png

post-444803-1252144958_thumb.png

post-444803-1252145465_thumb.png

post-444803-1252145487_thumb.png

post-444803-1252145497_thumb.png

post-444803-1252145516_thumb.png

post-444803-1252145569_thumb.png

post-444803-1252145591_thumb.png

post-444803-1252145614_thumb.png

post-444803-1252145989_thumb.png

post-444803-1252146037_thumb.png

post-444803-1252146086_thumb.png

post-444803-1252146238_thumb.png

Guest Nicklashidegard

Thanks WAIKIKI for the theme, i'll add to the first post. It's not many themes that work with these new builds..

The issue with Windows Mediaplayer is probably a porting issue which will be sorted for the next build. I don't think it can be rectified with a cab as the problem is deeper than that. 23409 is out so that might be next, i'll see how i get on, haven't got much time this weekend. Personally i use Nitrogen player for music which i think is better (just personal opinion though...).

Thanks for all the Feedback!!

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest dollar99

thanks and even upload all the themes that support these new rom's or give the links plz.

and one more thing the base theme i.e, when flashed or hard-reset done the theme which is present cannot be got back after changing to other themes.

how do one get to the base theme after using other themes in Today settings.

eg. the screen shot on the first page is the base theme, after changing to other themes in today settings, i cannot get back the first theme. any idea's :)

Guest WAIKIKI728
Thanks WAIKIKI for the theme, i'll add to the first post. It's not many themes that work with these new builds..

The issue with Windows Mediaplayer is probably a porting issue which will be sorted for the next build. I don't think it can be rectified with a cab as the problem is deeper than that. 23409 is out so that might be next, i'll see how i get on, haven't got much time this weekend. Personally i use Nitrogen player for music which i think is better (just personal opinion though...).

Thanks for all the Feedback!!

I don´t know...but is it possible to change the manila themes with your rom...?i mean i......couldn´t change the black theme for another...for example from Zubnik....

I ask you becuase i don´t know if it´s just me or a bug from the new 23049...

Guest dollar99
23409 is out so that might be next, i'll see how i get on, haven't got much time this weekend.

Personal opinion, i think this rom is much better that the 23409 rom's out there. Compared to speed and other small bugs.

May be you can relax & take a bit longer time to check if the next upgraded rom would be better than this.

I would be sticking to this rom for a while, got tired of changing roms almost every 24hrs. :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Personal opinion, i think this rom is much better that the 23409 rom's out there. Compared to speed and other small bugs.

May be you can relax & take a bit longer time to check if the next upgraded rom would be better than this.

I would be sticking to this rom for a while, got tired of changing roms almost every 24hrs. :)

Thanks!! I will be testing 23409 Monday maybe (not enought time this weeked). I might not bother if there isn't much change. We'll see :)

Guest WAIKIKI728

Thanks!! I will be testing 23409 Monday maybe (not enought time this weeked). I might not bother if there isn't much change. We'll see :) ...

Is there any way of changing the manila themes using m2d config?¿?

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks!! I will be testing 23409 Monday maybe (not enought time this weeked). I might not bother if there isn't much change. We'll see :) ...

Is there any way of changing the manila themes using m2d config?¿?

Using M2DC, go add theme. Browse to the theme (either .zip or m2dct format). highlight theme and click ok.

Then when you're back in m2dc again, highlight theme and click apply theme..

That's it, works for me. Just make sure the theme is .zip or m2dct file, otherwise it wont work.

Good luck

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest WAIKIKI728
Using M2DC, go add theme. Browse to the theme (either .zip or m2dct format). highlight theme and click ok.

Then when you're back in m2dc again, highlight theme and click apply theme..

That's it, works for me. Just make sure the theme is .zip or m2dct file, otherwise it wont work.

Good luck

I know how to add and apply themes but when i try ...i can do nothing else...it stays working..working...during muntes so ..i make soft reset...and when it turns on again...there are no items choosen in settings...so i go..settings..home items...and i choose windows default...and again all is normal ..do i have to unselect windows default in items before i change a theme?is winrar mobile already installed in the rom?¿?....

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Nicklashidegard
I know how to add and apply themes but when i try ...i can do nothing else...it stays working..working...during muntes so ..i make soft reset...and when it turns on again...there are no items choosen in settings...so i go..settings..home items...and i choose windows default...and again all is normal ..do i have to unselect windows default in items before i change a theme?is winrar mobile already installed in the rom?¿?....

I just went into M2DC and did it.. Currently on one of Zubniks theme as a tester. Strange!!

Winrar mobile is not installed but it shouldn't matter..

You could try unselecting all today items (although i did it from M2D) and see if it works.

Hope you get it sorted

Guest WAIKIKI728
I just went into M2DC and did it.. Currently on one of Zubniks theme as a tester. Strange!!

You could try unselecting all today items (although i did it from M2D) and see if it works.

Hope you get it sorted

ok...then...hard reset...thanks for fast reply.

Guest WAIKIKI728

Hope you get it sorted

I flashed ...again...and worked...Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

post-444803-1252262974_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263122_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263152_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263168_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263194_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263213_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263228_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263383_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263389_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263397_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263411_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263425_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263437_thumb.png

post-444803-1252263448_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Thanks!! I will be testing 23409 Monday maybe (not enought time this weeked). I might not bother if there isn't much change. We'll see :)

Thanks for the ROM.

Will be testing it.

Meantime, here is a CAB attached to change the registry for:

6. ....... this setting to stick you need to soft reset but this is where the probles lies once you soft reset your today soft key will not stay it will go back to "contacts" so to do this open your fav reg editor and follow these settings:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome.

All the way down to the bottom Change SK1TEXT to Touchflo and SK1URL to \Program Files\TFDetacher\TFDShowTF.exe

Wait 30 Seconds and Soft reset so both settings will stick you will only have to do this once and you will be set!

Works for me.

And you can always uninstall the cab and settings will revert.

All thanks to http://triton.homeip.net/RegistryChanger/

Makes life a bit easier.

Cheers All.

TouchFloLeftSoftKeyRegs.cab

Edited by ozra

how did u get this on neo titanuim. Could you share, if there is any cab for that.

"Titanium System Panel QVGA [update 6/18/09] So I was playing with this CHome stuff and decided to create a basic system panel to show memory status. Still working on it, but here is a preview of the work so far, in case anyone wants to continue developing it for their devices. As usual backup the *.cpr files just in case, and play with it if you want.

Update 6/18/09

Changes / Fixes:

1. Added support for WQVGA, VGA and WVGA.

I tested these cabs using the newly released 6.5 SDK Emulator images. Please try it and let me know of any errors. No other changes from the original v2.3. As usual, just tweak the cpr files, png files, etc. to your liking.

Features:

1. Shows RAM, STORAGE and SD CARD free available memory.

2. Updated every 10 seconds.

3. CAB Installation. (Thanks to AppStar for the Plugin Installer and showaco for CHome Editor!)

4. Pie Charts in Condensed Mode.

5. Floating Point data display."

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=510051

Good Luck.

Edited by ozra