FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest kennethchia
so much for using a "trusted" source for patched timebomb ;) . I'll get it sorted, download link taken down for now. As fas as i know 23075 is pached ok :P

hi master nicklashidegard :D when you are new rom 23081?sorry for my english

Guest Nicklashidegard
I use your '71 ROM and I can't play VBR (variate bitrate) mp3 on HTC Audio Manager. Why? Maybe the "wow srs" the problem?

Uploaded a properly patched 23502 with a couple of nice additions (see first post).. The Resco photo album was just a beta trial and has expired :D .

Try Nitrogen for a brilliant musicplayer !!

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Uploaded a properly patched 23502 with a couple of nice additions (see first post).. The Resco photo album was just a beta trial and has expired :D .

Try Nitrogen for a brilliant musicplayer !!

Hi, dear all,

This ROM is the best ROM I'v ever flashed. It cost less memory and react fast.

I noticed some problems:

1. The wifi setting can't show the connections(not AP name, just "The internet" or something in connections) correctly, so the wifi was connected correctly but programs couldn't get online. I try to resolved this problem for hours. I noticed if I didn't acceppt the wifi auto-configuration after hard reset, wifi was connected with "The Internet". Short time later, "The Internet" was disappear from "connections", but the Wifi was still connected with it, and the Wifi worked fine. But if I accepted the auto-configuration after hard reset, wifi was connected to nothing, and the options kept empty forever, and the wifi's dead. I found this problem some days before in the Chinese(simple) ROMs build 23502, but not all of build 23502 ROMs got this problem. I guess there's something wrong.

2. In the 1 page there's a guide of M2D switcher, but it's not very stable way, after execute some programs it auto switch to Chome often. It's much stable to set it to TouchFlo.

3.The setting of wallpaper in M2D was unclickable.

4. The Microsoft Myphone was out of date, need updated.

5. Too much input method(5 build-in included).

For me, this ROM was the best one. Thank you, Nicklashidegar.

PS: Would you please add Taiwan to the "regional settings" for me? I got a voice dialer software must work with it.

Guest bt_fans
I haven´t tried the last Sector roms...

I have tried the flotanium and as you said it´s very strange because the first thing i do in my omnia is :to change the operator,select browser connection,automaticlly detect setting,internet(i have this option)...and i comeback to my operator settings and i choose my operator(vodafone) and i update the titanium weather in titanium....

I would like to help you but i don´t have any more ideas...

i am also interested about how one rom is working fine and the another not in your omnia(x files?¿? :D )..it´s a joke...

I hope you can find the solution...the only thing i can tell you is fortunately my internet conections are workling well with flotanium...

Dear WAIKIKI,

Thanks for your reply. After I flashed the rom, I do the same procedure as you. But when I try to config the internet setting, I can't see the word "internet" in the selection box. Both secot rom and Flotanium rom have the same problem. Only the Anzo rom "show" the word "internet" in the selection box. I think this is the different between these roms. Maybe sector roms and flotanium rom cannot load the wifi driver of my omnia. Is it possible?

Edited by bt_fans

Guest WAIKIKI728
Dear WAIKIKI,

Thanks for your reply. After I flashed the rom, I do the same procedure as you. But when I try to config the internet setting, I can't see the word "internet" in the selection box. Both secot rom and Flotanium rom have the same problem. Only the Anzo rom "show" the word "internet" in the selection box. I think this is the different between these roms. Maybe sector roms and flotanium rom cannot load the wifi driver of my omnia. Is it possible?

It´s very strange as you see..i have that..i configurate all to internet...and works fine...

Edit:Just i wanted to say this looks the best rom until now....just let´s see how works the battery....

post-444803-1257175641_thumb.png

post-444803-1257175650_thumb.png

post-444803-1257175661_thumb.png

post-444803-1257175674_thumb.png

post-444803-1257176362_thumb.png

post-444803-1257176377_thumb.png

post-444803-1257176400_thumb.png

post-444803-1257176413_thumb.png

post-444803-1257176436_thumb.png

post-444803-1257176448_thumb.png

post-444803-1257176462_thumb.png

post-444803-1257176479_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Nick, great rom, i tried every rom in modaco's and i like this one the best, one question would you make a 23502 with the new manila 2.5 the new manila is beautiful much better that the old one (manila2d v2) txs man

Guest kennethchia
I THINK IT HAVE M2D TO BUT I DIDNT FLASHED YET :P (FIRST RELEASE GOT IT TO)

MABY Nicklashidegard CAN GIVE YOU ANWER

hi weirdo thanks for reply ? i asked nicklashidegard now. :D

Guest kennethchia
Massive thanks Wierdo (helpful as always :D ) ..

hi nicklashidegard your build rom 23502FloTitaniumtimebomb got M2D or not ?sorry for my bad english... :P

NICK LOOK MY POST FOR THIS GREAT APP MABY YOU CAN COOK IT IN YOU FUTURE RELEASED ROMS

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...nia/page/1949/#

LOL THIS IS THE POST

FOUND THIS ON XDA THIS IS GREAT APP

you can use this cab to enable shortcuts on the operator tab. and rename the tab whatever you want. i use it as a utility tab

TESTED IT WORKS OK :D

7s6yheq.png

M2D_OperatorSettings0.4.cab

Edited by weirdo

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi nicklashidegard your build rom 23502FloTitaniumtimebomb got M2D or not ?sorry for my bad english... :P

Yes, it's got both NeoTitanium and M2D.. :D

i have an issue with the wifi setting, i have to fill the setting everytime that i want to use it, is that happening to anyone ? beside that is the best rom i tried, txs man