FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
23504 already? you're fast nick!!! LITE pleaseeeee :P

Only issues so far:

1. "forgot" to include new calendar (replace in windows folder with files attached).

2. There's a wierd startup error (by WLM). Only happens on first boot but it still works fine.

3. New calendar still won't work in titanium..

And this version is defo timebomb patched :D ..

I used 23085 all day yesterday but prefer this one, so i won't be releasing 23085.. I'll prolly stick to com5 builds from now on (235**)..

New_Calendar.rar

Edited by Nicklashidegard

23504 Flotanium Mirrors:

Flotanium build 23504

enjoy :D

i know how frustrating it is when everybody is trying to download the same file from the same time from one single link,, it is sooooo slow sometimes.. so thats is why trying to help by providing mirrors.

Edited by kav

This ROM is a big piece of crap! I installed it, it rebooted itself (it's OK), BUT then it turned on, asked me to enter PIN and freezed. I did a HR, but it didn't help. Sorry, but I don't like this ROM, because it doesn't work.

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
This ROM is a big piece of crap! I installed it, it rebooted itself (it's OK), BUT then it turned on, asked me to enter PIN and freezed. I did a HR, but it didn't help. Sorry, but I don't like this ROM, because it doesn't work.

Make one yourself .... and what the badword happened to being polite instead of calling it a big piece of crap. What exactly is your contribution besides downloading and swearing?

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

23504 Flotanium Mirrors:

Flotanium build 23504

enjoy :D

i know how frustrating it is when everybody is trying to download the same file from the same time from one single link,, it is sooooo slow sometimes.. so thats is why trying to help by providing mirrors.

THANK YOU for mirrors,

and of course the excellent rom

Edited by aci666

Guest Nicklashidegard

Sorry if you didn't like it. The problems you've experienced in NOT due to the rom. I've flashed it and use it myself with no such problems.. :D .. Nevermind....

No s***

everything works ok

Guest pharao010

ok chicken in the basket,

once again it`s a nice rom nicklas, really diggin` it, no probs here... and no tough words :D

i`m still testing it, but 3g,gsm,wifi,camera,gprs all works fine, so far so good.

thanx for the work u do on these roms, most of us do like it.....

fcuk `m chef, u the man right now...

ciao

" You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive. "

Edited by pharao010

Guest WAIKIKI728
Just realized that myself...I'll upload a fixed version very soon!!! :lol:

Thank you!!!!! :) ...you must have a vitro....

You cook really fast!!! :D :P ;)

Guest junliang86

hey guys! just to confirm, is the M2D v2 the same as the one in sector's roms??

Just wondering cus Nicklashidegard only said New m2d.

Any one kind enough to tell me??

P.S looks like a really grreat rom! thanks!!

Guest kelvin_27_84

Good job bro.. mine is working great.. anyway to fix the GPS without flashing? hmm.. and anyway to recover my old sms and my dictionary words so that i dont have to recover the whole thing from my SPB backup file.. I just recovered everything, but i only need the SMSes and XT9 Dictionary words.. anyone knows where and which file it is?

Guest dollar99
Only issues so far:

1. "forgot" to include new calendar (replace in windows folder with files attached).

2. There's a wierd startup error (by WLM). Only happens on first boot but it still works fine.

As your r uploading the fixed version, could u even rectify the error/Issues in that also.

Waiting for your updated rom. Thanks very much for your efforts for us. :D

Guest Nicklashidegard
hey guys! just to confirm, is the M2D v2 the same as the one in sector's roms??

Just wondering cus Nicklashidegard only said New m2d.

Any one kind enough to tell me??

P.S looks like a really grreat rom! thanks!!

Yes, it's M2D 2.0, same as in sectors rom

sorry 4 what i've written, I was just angry when I flashed it and it didn't work (it started, but it didn't show the Today screen and then it froze (after PIN was entered)) and I had to download another ROM and flash it. I will try to flash again. Is there gonna be a new version released these days? (e.g. should I wait or should I flash actual version with GPS fixed)?

thanx

Guest dollar99
Good job bro.. mine is working great.. anyway to fix the GPS without flashing? hmm.. and anyway to recover my old sms and my dictionary words so that i dont have to recover the whole thing from my SPB backup file.. I just recovered everything, but i only need the SMSes and XT9 Dictionary words.. anyone knows where and which file it is?

I use the MITs Wizard 3.0 given in Omnia software CD with the pack for SMS's back-up,

Don't know about XT9 dictionary words.

Guest WAIKIKI728

sorry 4 what i've written..............

You can buy him a beer :D ...

Don´t worry.... it´s very clever and not so easy to recognize when someone is wrong...

Guest Michelle My Belle
Only issues so far:

3. New calendar still won't work in titanium..

And this version is defo timebomb patched :D ..

I used 23085 all day yesterday but prefer this one, so i won't be releasing 23085.. I'll prolly stick to com5 builds from now on (235**)..

Hi Nick,

Quick question.

When you say you "prefer this one", could you point out any differences or your preference reasons between 23504 and 23085?

Thanks buddy.

MMB

Guest basti87

Hey Nick first of all thanks for the great ROM!

Two things I found missing/not working: Is there any way to "close app by tapping x"? I mean REALLY close :D

And second: is there any way to change favorites in the titanium home screen tab? Cant change anything in there :P

Greetings

Guest herojas

Anyone have problems with the GPS?

I install this ROM yesterday and I notice that the GPS in my Omnia doesn't work. I had to install the 21075 compillation to recover the functioning of the GPS.

It is normally...