FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest dollar99
yes..now this is good...great...thanks nick...you are great man...

anyway, i have a trouble when i used my headset and when the phone is on the windows lock, i cant accept any calls, i must accept by moving the icon on the phone.

thanks

+1

that's the problem i face regularly on any ROM, I think it's the M$ issue. I leave my phone on Auto-call and don't lock it when i use my bluetooth headset. <_<

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi, Nicklashidegard

The JBlend u linked on first page is not a cab,

Could u give me the cab file for it Plz.

Link now changed to a cab version (i've uploded the cab as well)..

And i won't be doing any other versions of 23506, not enough time... Next build will be both flotanium and lite roms :)

JBlend_20080515.cab

Guest bouboule

2 problems with the 506 that don't exist in 504 :

- Fring doesn't work : can't connect but find the wifi

- elecont weather doesn't work : freeze at opening

SO i come back to the 504 .. and i like it very much

Thanks

Guest hakeemy_007

nice rom Nick...

samsung phonepad...keyboard...keypad working fine here...oh yes...couldnt find adv config in ur rom...or did i miss something here...anway no biggie can install cab...

keep it up chef!!

Guest kennethchia
Link now changed to a cab version (i've uploded the cab as well)..

And i won't be doing any other versions of 23506, not enough time... Next build will be both flotanium and lite roms :D

master nicklashidegard waiting your 23506_M2D_Lite :D :) :D

Guest WAIKIKI728

keep it up chef!!

Good job Nick...maybe too heavy but...very fast and responsive...

You like the red windows media player and the red nitrogen...after Halloween i became boody :)

post-444803-1257859664_thumb.png

post-444803-1257859683_thumb.png

post-444803-1257859701_thumb.png

post-444803-1257859726_thumb.png

post-444803-1257859752_thumb.png

post-444803-1257859790_thumb.png

post-444803-1257859818_thumb.png

Guest jmsmartins

hi nick!

your flotanium12 is awesome, really awesome!!!! but after a couple of hours of use my used memory is ~60%, wich is quet a lot for me.

SO i'm waiting for a simmilar rom but lite, with m2d and all the omnialite apps (call log, calendar, etc) launchable from titanium/m2d.

any prevision??

thanks! i'll stick to flotanium till u release a lite

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi nick!

your flotanium12 is awesome, really awesome!!!! but after a couple of hours of use my used memory is ~60%, wich is quet a lot for me.

SO i'm waiting for a simmilar rom but lite, with m2d and all the omnialite apps (call log, calendar, etc) launchable from titanium/m2d.

any prevision??

thanks! i'll stick to flotanium till u release a lite

I might do a lite FloTanium with M2D and basic titanium + TFDetacher... Problem with the omnialite apps is that they are very memory hungry compared to the standard omnia one's. And not all can be compressed either :)

Guest jmsmartins
I might do a lite FloTanium with M2D and basic titanium + TFDetacher... Problem with the omnialite apps is that they are very memory hungry compared to the standard omnia one's. And not all can be compressed either :)

and what about a lite m2d without tfdetacher? would it have more free prg memory?

Guest Nicklashidegard
and what about a lite m2d without tfdetacher? would it have more free prg memory?

The TFDetacher only takes around 400kb of storage.. And if you prefer to not use it, just go settings/home and tick Touchflo in today item, and disable the TFDetacher in the TFDconfig ... Then you can use the rom without the tfdetacher

Guest jmsmartins
The TFDetacher only takes around 400kb of storage.. And if you prefer to not use it, just go settings/home and tick Touchflo in today item, and disable the TFDetacher in the TFDconfig ... Then you can use the rom without the tfdetacher

so the flotitanium (with classic titanium) would be GREEAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Guest WAIKIKI728

I might do a lite FloTanium with M2D and basic titanium + TFDetacher......

That would be cool...

Now........ anyone can install any theme ...like neo with one cab ........and to personalize the omnia like they want :)

somebody help! i just flashed to "23506 FloTanium with PUIE1 Phone Part". after flashing i start the phone for the first time and was asked to enter pin code! i did but the phone said that the pin was incorect!!! i switched the sim card to my old phone and the sim code was right! whats wrong? soft and hard reset and nothing help....please!

Edited by ErickH

Guest melburnian

Hi Nick

I just cooked your HIDE12 this morning, very fast and very smooth.

Thank you for your awesome work.

I have been playing with the rom this morning and functionality-wise, this and Sector are way up there.

One thing I have found in M2D is in the "photo and videos" and "weather" tab, I can't scroll sideward to go to the next image/photo. Any ideas?

Thank you

Guest melburnian
Hi Nick

I just cooked your HIDE12 this morning, very fast and very smooth.

Thank you for your awesome work.

I have been playing with the rom this morning and functionality-wise, this and Sector are way up there.

One thing I have found in M2D is in the "photo and videos" and "weather" tab, I can't scroll sideward to go to the next image/photo. Any ideas?

Thank you

Sorry nick.. Forget what I said about the photo and weather tab.. it is working perfectly.. It is just me being silly!

+1

Yes please

Guest leap_ahead

+1 !!!!!!

Guest dan77net

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

You GIFT us the best Rom for our adorable Omnia. with your rom my phone is really working at 100%

P.S. The Theme is awesome.

:) Good Job bro.