FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest tiny tech

I really want this ROM in my phone. :D I already did all the possible reset and deletion to trash all my previously installed applications, but still phonepad does not work. Is there any cab / software that will wipe clean the phone first (folders, cab, exe files etc.) before I flash my phone? Just want to ensure the phone is clean to start with before flashing. Thanks so much for your help guys specially to all cooks (special mention Nicklashidegard). :)

Guest jmsmartins
I really want this ROM in my phone. :D I already did all the possible reset and deletion to trash all my previously installed applications, but still phonepad does not work. Is there any cab / software that will wipe clean the phone first (folders, cab, exe files etc.) before I flash my phone? Just want to ensure the phone is clean to start with before flashing. Thanks so much for your help guys specially to all cooks (special mention Nicklashidegard). :)

do a hard reset, flash rom and then other hard reset. Phonepad works just fine!

Guest Nicklashidegard
I flashed the HIDE12 one day ago. I couldn't add a new contact in "phonebook", but it was ok in "contact".

Anyone got same problem?

Yep, same here. There are few bugs with the omnialite apps.. I've been testing a rom with lots of Lite apps but i can't get the touchplayer to work, and they all take up a lot of space..the rom feels a bit heavy. i'm using classic titanium only and still have only 120mb free space. As it looks at the moment i won't be adding many omnialite apps to the rom, if you like them they can always be installed afterwards by cab :)

Guest jmsmartins
Yep, same here. There are few bugs with the omnialite apps.. I've been testing a rom with lots of Lite apps but i can't get the touchplayer to work, and they all take up a lot of space..the rom feels a bit heavy. i'm using classic titanium only and still have only 120mb free space. As it looks at the moment i won't be adding many omnialite apps to the rom, if you like them they can always be installed afterwards by cab :)

Hi nick!

when will you release Flotanium with classic titanium and some omnialite apps? the best one for me is the calendar!

thank U!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi nick!

when will you release Flotanium with classic titanium and some omnialite apps? the best one for me is the calendar!

thank U!

I'm gonna try and do that tomorrow. I'll prolly include the same Lite apps as before (calendar, call log, phonebook, Smart converter, file explorer, FM Radio, GPS Extra). LiteCalendar still won't launch from Titanium though, you get the old style :)

Guest jmsmartins
I'm gonna try and do that tomorrow. I'll prolly include the same Lite apps as before (calendar, call log, phonebook, Smart converter, file explorer, FM Radio, GPS Extra). LiteCalendar still won't launch from Titanium though, you get the old style :)

:D :D :D i'm waiting and horny eheheheh

Guest Michelangelos

I have a I900L (ARGENTINA) it has different 3G bands than I900 from USA....

May I Install this rom? or this rom has the phone part included and will replace mine?

thanks in advance!!

I have a I900L (ARGENTINA) it has different 3G bands than I900 from USA....

May I Install this rom? or this rom has the phone part included and will replace mine?

thanks in advance!!

Hi,

Tell me please how can I take of this picture of Cooker at start?

Thanks

Guest jmsmartins
I wasn't a fan of flotanium before but was forced into it to try 23506, and I love it!!! it works flawlessly!!

Top work Nick!! Fantastic ROM once again!! :)

so wait for the version with classic titanium. TAHT will be DA BOMB!

Guest melburnian
I wasn't a fan of flotanium before but was forced into it to try 23506, and I love it!!! it works flawlessly!!

Top work Nick!! Fantastic ROM once again!! :D

@sb... Totally agree... I have been using Neo until now... I thought I should give flotanium/M2D a shot since it had the display of information I was looking for... Tossing up between Nick's and Sector... I cooked both and both roms are great, depending on your likes and needs from the omnia but I loved the speed of Flotanium. It is clean and it is smooth.

I am not too consider with the memory being lowered than some of the other ROMs out there that can be adjust by displaying less panels in M2D, which I don't use as much...

So the end result? Thank you, Nick for a Beautiful ROM!!! :D

Waiting to see the next one... :)

Guest hakeemy_007
Hi,

Tell me please how can I take of this picture of Cooker at start?

Thanks

:D its the chef's trademark...and patented as well... :) why want to remove it...lol

:D its the chef's trademark...and patented as well... :) why want to remove it...lol

I found out how to remove it. I used the Advanced Configuration tool and under Startup I set the MS Timeout on Startup and Carrier timeout on Startup both to zero.

I thought it spoils an otherwise excellent ROM. Nice graphics everywhere, except that cartoon image at startup.

Guest Nicklashidegard
I found out how to remove it. I used the Advanced Configuration tool and under Startup I set the MS Timeout on Startup and Carrier timeout on Startup both to zero.

I thought it spoils an otherwise excellent ROM. Nice graphics everywhere, except that cartoon image at startup.

Or you can just overwrite welcomehead.96.png in windows directory to whatever image you like.. FYI i've changed the startup image in the LITE version (in first post).

Guest Nicklashidegard
flotanium lite already?? OMG you're the MAN nick!

downloading now... any major differences to flotanium besides of classic titanium?

cheers

Nope, roughly the same. i've added Advanced config v3.3 and removed some uneccessary bits.. Free mem around 122mb but still use quite a bit of ram when using both Titanium and M2D.. :)

Guest jmsmartins
Nick...

I just realised something, my phone does not show any missing call notifications.

Do you have any idea what may cause the problem?

Thanks

see if it shows missed calls in the taskbar... it's no problem, that's the way m2dv2 works

Guest tiny tech
do a hard reset, flash rom and then other hard reset. Phonepad works just fine!

tnx martin, but unfortunately I already did this as advised in the first post of this thread. :) still not working for me...