FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
tnx martin, but unfortunately I already did this as advised in the first post of this thread. :D still not working for me...

This is a very strange problem as it works perfect for me (but no two omnias are the same :) ). I hope you get it sorted, the only thing i can suggest is to install again by cab and hope it'll work. If it doesn't i dont know what to suggest :D

EDIT: Try shokka9's keyboard here: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/third-party-s..._xt9_keyboards/

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest jmsmartins

NICKLAS HEELLLLLP!!!

i'm flashing flotanium lite and the flash stuck at 74%!! what shoul i do?? i'm tempted to unplug omnia and try again but i'm afraid it would break it :s

help please

edit: now "writing failed". i unpluged and flashing again. lets see...

edit2: JOB DONE! it scared me to hell bro eheheh

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest Nicklashidegard
NICKLAS HEELLLLLP!!!

i'm flashing flotanium lite and the flash stuck at 74%!! what shoul i do?? i'm tempted to unplug omnia and try again but i'm afraid it would break it :s

help please

edit: now "writing failed". i unpluged and flashing again. lets see...

edit2: JOB DONE! it scared me to hell bro eheheh

Leave it for at least 15-30mins before doing anything.. I've had a few scary flashes as well (I flash at least once a day :) ). Sometimes it hangs and then resumes, especially if ur using vmWare. Is it in PDA download??

EDIT: Ok i see you got it sorted.. The i900 enter bootloader on starting up which means that it's very hard to brick (i8000 enteres on shutting down which is a lot worse, much easier to brick!!!)

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest jmsmartins
Leave it for at least 15-30mins before doing anything.. I've had a few scary flashes as well (I flash at least once a day :) ). Sometimes it hangs and then resumes, especially if ur using vmWare. Is it in PDA download??

EDIT: Ok i see you got it sorted.. The i900 enter bootloader on starting up which means that it's very hard to brick (i8000 enteres on shutting down which is a lot worse, much easier to brick!!!)

you flash once a day? wow i didn't know you chefs flashed a lot too :D now i'm more quiet, i'll stick to tiss flo"lit"tanium probablly until u can reduce de used ram or i start to multitask much, wich isn't likely.

next time i will let omnia for 15-10 minutes, this time i didn't wait for your answer because it said "writing failed".

looks like a GREAT job man! i think i will assign left softkey in TF to "close touchflo".

thank u very much nick!

Guest Nicklashidegard
you flash once a day? wow i didn't know you chefs flashed a lot too :) now i'm more quiet, i'll stick to tiss flo"lit"tanium probablly until u can reduce de used ram or i start to multitask much, wich isn't likely.

next time i will let omnia for 15-10 minutes, this time i didn't wait for your answer because it said "writing failed".

looks like a GREAT job man! i think i will assign left softkey in TF to "close touchflo".

thank u very much nick!

Good idea with closing Manilla on right soft key :D . I test every rom i do so if i update the LITE roms i can flash up to 6-7 times per day (or if something isn't quite right or needs tweaking)..

Guest jmsmartins
Good idea with closing Manilla on right soft key :) . I test every rom i do so if i update the LITE roms i can flash up to 6-7 times per day (or if something isn't quite right or needs tweaking)..

i assigned it to close on LEFT softkey, although RIGHT would be nice too :D i think this rom is faster than the ohter flotanium nick, AMAZING job. will make short review in my topic later.

sorry to ask this but maybe u can help. i wanted my titanium to show next appointment in home screen (like in sector's newest rom and shokka9's 23017). i did some research and i found this files. can u give a look at them to see if any will solve my problem?

Titanium_240x400.rar

Titanium_480x800.zip

Hello!

You said: Before flashing this rom:

Make sure you have a XDA_UC folder created on the storage card with a SD folder inside it. Drop in here the apps you want be installed automatically. I recommend you put Touchresponse in here and the Registry tweak cab attached (saves a lot of typing).

ok, but... Where are the cabs?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Guest dollar99
2 problems with the 506 that don't exist in 504 :

- Fring doesn't work : can't connect but find the wifi

SO i come back to the 504 .. and i like it very much

Thanks

Hey Nick, Is there any way to get Fring on this ROM

Miss it very much.

Guest leap_ahead
Hello!

You said: Before flashing this rom:

Make sure you have a XDA_UC folder created on the storage card with a SD folder inside it. Drop in here the apps you want be installed automatically. I recommend you put Touchresponse in here and the Registry tweak cab attached (saves a lot of typing).

ok, but... Where are the cabs?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

is your cabs my friend

Guest Maxim-cz

Hallo,

I'm testing your new ROM 23506-FloTanium+PUIE1phone and looking great.

I have only one questions.

Is possible disable SMS thread?

I'm search for advanced config WM icon unsuccessfully.

thanks

Guest leap_ahead
Hallo,

I'm testing your new ROM 23506-FloTanium+PUIE1phone and looking great.

I have only one questions.

Is possible disable SMS thread?

I'm search for advanced config WM icon unsuccessfully.

thanks

modaco sms

Guest jmsmartins

Hi Nick!

flo"lit"tanium since i talked to you and it's ROCKIN man!!

if you could help me with the problem i exposed in post 709 i'd appreciate much!

thanks a lot

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick!

flo"lit"tanium since i talked to you and it's ROCKIN man!!

if you could help me with the problem i exposed in post 709 i'd appreciate much!

thanks a lot

Glad you like it :)

I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, but i will do :D ...

And yes, the lite one has the same omnialite apps as the fat one :D

Guest jmsmartins

"like" it? are u kiddin? i'm lovin it, it's DA BOMB!! better than older flotanium and has about 2-3Mb more free RAM. brilliant job!

look at the cprs when you have a chance, no hurrys :D i knew u will help, i was just checking :D

thanks for all!

im on your fat rom realy great fck great lol the best:

but i see there is a lite rom never tested it (il make mirror for u)

is it much faster? or: tell me plz

thx for the info

Guest jmsmartins
im on your fat rom realy great fck great lol the best:

but i see there is a lite rom never tested it (il make mirror for u)

is it much faster? or: tell me plz

thx for the info

maybe me but i think it's a little bit faster, not much. and uses less 2-3% RAM. it's not a lite version since it has all the usuall apps, but has classic titanium instead of neo (better imho)

Guest kennethchia

master nicklashidegard :D your rom very very stable and faster...

DXID1_HIDE12/FloTitanium 23506_M2D+NEO :D i'm loving

i900_Phone_PUIE1

Edited by kennethchia

nice rom...but can we fix the icons in strat? they are blury und thats way a bit ugly...myby you can make them smaller like in Ryrzys rom?

found your file for small icons :)

Hi there guys. Great rom i love it. but i have one problem, since your rom 23081, my phone has been sending two txt messages wen it only says its sent one. i have checked with my service provider and they said its come from the phone twice. i thought i may hust be that rom but your 23504 and 23506 roms have done it aswell

is there anyway to fix this??

Thanks

hi.

I have a problem. I'm running build 23504 and I installed Opera Mobile 9.7b1. It starts ok, it connects to internet, etc. but after a while of browsing it just closes. I don't understand that. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks