FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Could be a problem with these new builds maybe.. There are a few compatability issues. might be sorted in newer builds, who knows

I have Samsung Clock working on 23047, no probs with alarm. i'm using Samsung Today 2 though (which by the way works fine with this build except that when you pull down the task bar and hit a button the phone both opens the settings window that you hit AND scrolls to one of the tabs og the today screen - this doesn't bother me much though, not too many tabs anyway...). Hope this helps.

Guest Nicklashidegard
I have Samsung Clock working on 23047, no probs with alarm. i'm using Samsung Today 2 though (which by the way works fine with this build except that when you pull down the task bar and hit a button the phone both opens the settings window that you hit AND scrolls to one of the tabs og the today screen - this doesn't bother me much though, not too many tabs anyway...). Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, i'm gonna try and install the sammy clock myself and see what happens :) .

Guest WAIKIKI728
Something must be blocking it.. What happens?? does the program open, find the themes but don't apply them??

I've tried changing themes (around 6-7 times) and it still works. Have you tried removing themes you don't use (not deleting, but removing from the list)??

apart from that i don't know... :) , never had the same problem.

I got it!!!like you said a program blocked it...it was the alarm panel for galarm.....i installed but it is not compatible with the new skin and blocked any change in the skin....

For me the rom until now is almost perfect ...just one thing for the next rom...can you comprove the lock icon.?¿'..as you see in the startuo menu there is no lock icon when i change the theme....it appear the windows start....

Thank you for everything

post-444803-1253010063_thumb.png

post-444803-1253010070_thumb.png

post-444803-1253010098_thumb.png

post-444803-1253010114_thumb.png

post-444803-1253010137_thumb.png

Guest Nicklashidegard

The windows lock icon was i known problem for this build, but is sorted now.. If you look in my screenshots on first page, the padlock is there is the blue theme and works in all other themes apart from the default one .

You could select the republic black theme and change the wallpaper back to your current one and you "should" have the padlock back as a lock icon. It will DEFO be sorted for the next build though.. i'm gonna skip 23049 and see what else is coming up.. not a huge change

Guest WAIKIKI728

You could select the republic black theme and change the wallpaper back to your current one and you "should" have the padlock back as a lock icon. It will DEFO be sorted for the next build though.. i'm gonna skip 23049 and see what else is coming up.. not a huge change..................

Honestly ...i don´t get the lock icon...i am using the windos seven black theme...

I don´t care...how do you see the new 23049....Is it not the same?¿'i think there are no big differences with 23047....

Hi Nicklas or anyone: about big icons in start menu. Would someone be kind enough to copy all the .png files from windows folder and upload a .RAR with them? I'm on Sectors 23049 but miss Nicklas' big icons...

Thanks in advance!

Guest WAIKIKI728
Hi Nicklas or anyone: about big icons in start menu. Would someone be kind enough to copy all the .png files from windows folder and upload a .RAR with them? I'm on Sectors 23049 but miss Nicklas' big icons...

Thanks in advance!

I think that´s not the way...try to rewrite in windows these 2 files....

I if it doesn´t work delete them...and windows will create the original ones after soft reset...

Iconos_23034.rar

Guest Nicklashidegard

Thanks in advance!

What you need is to replace the attached files (just copy into windows folder and soft reset). No need to replace icons :)

Large_startmenu.rar

Guest Nicklashidegard
You could select the republic black theme and change the wallpaper back to your current one and you "should" have the padlock back as a lock icon. It will DEFO be sorted for the next build though.. i'm gonna skip 23049 and see what else is coming up.. not a huge change..................

Honestly ...i don´t get the lock icon...i am using the windos seven black theme...

I don´t care...how do you see the new 23049....Is it not the same?¿'i think there are no big differences with 23047....

I don't see any major differences between 047/ 049. Icons are not halved in M2D launcher tab (when adding a favourite), the lock icon works fine, but that's all i've noticed so far. Next release might have LZX compression, which means around 115mb free, with the same apps...

I'm waiting for the next realease, see it there are many changes. Not enough in 23049 to realease it..

Guest WAIKIKI728
I don't see any major differences between 047/ 049. Icons are not halved in M2D launcher tab (when adding a favourite), the lock icon works fine, but that's all i've noticed so far. Next release might have LZX compression, which means around 115mb free, with the same apps...

I'm waiting for the next realease, see it there are many changes. Not enough in 23049 to realease it..

OK...Thank you for the reply...i will stay with this one(it´s strange in sector´s post it is said 23049 is faster than 23047?¿?) ...maybe you can consider to make flotanium 3d...(with the skin from jositochanante)...but i have several questions:

Have you investigated how to install manila in my storage...could it be possible?¿?...we can save more memory....

Can you explain me how to use the program Everapp?¿?....i don´t use it and the rom works really well....

Thank you for sharing your job....Waiting for new uploads.....

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Nicklashidegard
OK...Thank you for the reply...i will stay with this one(it´s strange in sector´s post it is said 23049 is faster than 23047?¿?) ...maybe you can consider to make flotanium 3d...(with the skin from jositochanante)...but i have several questions:

Have you investigated how to install manila in my storage...could it be possible?¿?...we can save more memory....

Can you explain me how to use the program Everapp?¿?....i don´t use it and the rom works really well....

Thank you for sharing your job....Waiting for new uploads.....

23049 is slightly faster, but not enough to realease a new rom.

Everapp is mainly for ppl that run several apps at the same time. Sometimes wm6.5 randomly close an app for no apparent reason. Everapp is there to stop that. Personally i've never had as issue with it, but i know some people do.

Manilla in my storage?? Don't think it's possible.. My Flotanium 23049 that i'm running at the mo has got 118mb free after flash, and uses LZX compression. Next release will have LZX too...

What you need is to replace the attached files (just copy into windows folder and soft reset). No need to replace icons :)

Ok, the Start menu grid files where the ones I had, and they work with all non-microsoft icons. The start menu global files though: they don't change the icons and I get screen corruption (background turns black and icons are all over the place when scrolling)

I asked for your icons because Sector's not only are smaller, they are different, and I thought that that had something to do with it.

Thanks anyway!

P.S. Thanks Waikiki728 for the tip about erasing start menu .cpr files, it helped me getting the global files back!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Ok, the Start menu grid files where the ones I had, and they work with all non-microsoft icons. The start menu global files though: they don't change the icons and I get screen corruption (background turns black and icons are all over the place when scrolling)

I asked for your icons because Sector's not only are smaller, they are different, and I thought that that had something to do with it.

Thanks anyway!

P.S. Thanks Waikiki728 for the tip about erasing start menu .cpr files, it helped me getting the global files back!

I see!!! Icon size i think is the same, but for what it's worth l'll rar them for you.. :)

startmenuicons.rar

Guest mr fantastic
Just testing 052 at the mo, hopefully upload sometime today if all goes well :)

After some days with your 23047 I have no problems, very fast and stable.

Good job

Thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
After some days with your 23047 I have no problems, very fast and stable.

Good job

Thanks

Thanks!! Post 1 now updated with 23052.. Runs well and has got some minor bugfixes :)

Guest mr fantastic
Thanks!! Post 1 now updated with 23052.. Runs well and has got some minor bugfixes :)

You' re very fine with that hat :)

Thanks for your work, I' ll try it ASAP

Guest Nicklashidegard
this bulid has the original titanium also, or just the NEO?

Neo only. I'm considering a lite, classic titanium only rom, but that'll be after the weekend..

Guest Lunchbox77
Neo only. I'm considering a lite, classic titanium only rom, but that'll be after the weekend..

and please include the original lock screen design :)

muchas gracias :)

can you cook one for I910, especially interested in your M2D tweaks, THANKS

I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused before, during or after the flash. It’s entirely at your own risk.

Thanks first of all to Shokka9 for all the help during cooking and for a flawless M2D package. Also to Blazingwolf for NeoTitanium which is how titanium should have looked.

Big thanks to Bga7x for all the help with sys + FloTanium.

Startup animation courtesy of Airreak (Thanks!!)

Finally big thanks to Wozzer for the new LZX Kitchen!!

SYS/XIP 23052. It’s got both NeoTitanium and M2D cooked in along with a lot of default Samsung program + all the usual additions. Additionally it benefits from TFDetacher which means you can switch between Titanium and Manilla instantly and XDA_UC... More about this later.. It's alot going on at first startup, so please be patient, once set up it runs like lightning.

There is a small bug in IE, when starting it says Blank not found, just press cancel and normal page will load.

And to change ringtone, navigate to the file with file explorer and tap and hold, select set as ringtone in the popup menu.

Changes in 23052:

- Pagepool set @ 10mb

- Dusk Lockscreen Courtesy of Sector

- Top bar works in M2D

- Icons are full size again in M2D Favourites tab

- Kept some WM6.5 widgets

- Added Notepad (thanks Bgill55)

- Added LZX Compression (Thanks to Wozzer). You get around 15mb extra storage.

- Removed Office.Works better when installed as cab in my storage + you get the file associations :) . Just drop into XDA_UC\SD

- Added Midomi (thanks to Sector)

Kept/Added:

Removed Voice command

Themes now work

.net 3.5 + flash 3.1

Advanced config Tool

Black Russian Skins

Bluetooth Icon

Chobit Smart Lock

Clear Temp Disabled

Error Reporting, Dialer Skin, Security (Doesn’t warn on unsigned cabs).

Disabled Screen Calibration at startup (Thanks to Shokka9)

EverApp (to stop programs Auto Close)

Favourite Settings

Finger Keyboard

FM Radio

Google Maps 3.2 Layers

HTC Task Manager

HTC Emupanel (updated and working in new builds thanks to speleomaniac)

Internet Sharing

M2DC + M2D app Launcher

Mortscript 4.2

NEO Titanium (Thanks to Blazingwolf)

No Data

Office (removed One note)

PIM Backup

psShutXP (NuclearEMP skin)

Remote Desktop

SD Tuneup

Shake and Save

Smart Converter

Smart Reader

Solitaire

Task switcher (swipe finger from bottom of screen to the top)

TFDetacher

Toggle Bluetooth

Torch Button

TV Out

Windows Live

XDA_UC (Automatically install all your apps/reg tweaks etc)

That’s it I think. Seems a lot but I’ve done a lot of work on the sys and it’s still a very fast ROM (Freed up space in right places).

Before flashing this rom:

Make sure you have a XDA_UC folder created on the storage card with a SD folder inside it. Drop in here the apps you want be installed automatically. I recommend you put Touchresponse in here and the Registry tweak cab attached (saves a lot of typing).

After flash:

When you get to the first “tap screen to setup device”, wait for it to restart automatically (around 15-30sec). You might get errors at first startup (mainly ATplugin errors). If you do, hard reset. I get these errors once every 10 flashes, dunno why but a hard reset solves it. It's a lot going on / being installed just after flash, especially all the titanium plugins. You WILL get a TFDetacher /Manilla error, just ignore this.

TFDetacher instructions:

1. After Flash there is no need to enable Touchflo(but you will get an error message, just ignore it). scroll to TFDetacher folder, then TFDConfig. It will open up tab over to config on the bottom.

2. the first thing you will do now in the config screen is change the TouchFlo Mode. It must say "TouchFlo 2D" k that part is done.

3. Now uncheck "launch TouchFlo on start up". Check "After Launch, Hide then Show"

4. press the "change Today Left Soft Key" hit the "quick Assignments..." Arrow and press "show TouchFlo" the Text should now read TouchFlo

5. Go back to your today screen and your left soft key should now say TouchFlo you can hit that to luanch TouchFlo.

6. Go back into config and do the same for the the TouchFlo Left soft key you will want to change it to "hide TouchFlo" the text should say "today". Exit.

Thats it!! You can now change between TouchFlo and titanium at the touch of a button!!

You will get a TFDetacher error at startup, saying that manilla.exe has not been found. Ignore this and follow instructions to setup..

Thanks to Ozra, you can now do the reg-entries with a simple cab (attached).. Just drop into XDA_UC folder and it happens automatically on installation.

If you go in to map the right soft-key in M2DC the left sometimes revert back to contacts. Just go back to TFDConfig and change the right soft-key back to Today.

XDA UC (auto installation of progs/reg entries etc. etc.)

Included in this ROM is XDA UC, which is a brilliant way of installing all your usual cabs after a flash using mort script. The process is fully automatic and requires no user intervention (unless you want to install onto My storage/ Storage card). It will commence a few seconds after starting up and MUST NOT BE INTERRUPTED.Readmore about it HERE.

This is how to do it:

1. Create a XDA_UC folder on the root of your storage card. In this folder, copy all the cabs you want to have installed onto the main memory.

2. In the XDA_UC folder, create a folder called SD. In this folder, place all the cabs that want to install onto Storage card/ My Storage. You will have get the option where to install them. Please note, if you install a cab that needs restarting after install (e.g Office), DO NOT restart, wait til everything’s installed and then restart manually (You will get a message when it’s all done) That’s it!! Please read the original thread over at xda-developers as it explain this in a lot more detail. You can also restore registry tweaks, themes etc. Etc.

Download from Mediafire

Previous versions:

23047 FloTanium (Mediafire) Filefactory Mirror

23041 FloTanium (Mediafire)

Screenshots:

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2.jpgScreenShot4.jpgScreenShot6.jpg

Big thanks to all the omnia chefs, especially Shokka9 (One of the best chefs around) and Blazingwolf

for Neo Titanium (which IMHO is how titanium should have looked) and bga7x (bgill55) and everyone elso over at omniarom.com.

Guest Nicklashidegard

not much change to 23049 but a few tweaks from 047.. Main fix is fonts in soft buttons and the top bar also works in M2D. Seems faster overall, but i think that of every new build..lol

old contact app at the mo (but i'm using inesoft) but maybe future builds....who knows :)

I won't be around over the weekend (spend time with the wife) but i'll be testing this rom and sorting stuff on monday.. Happy flashing!!