FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest sudkcoce
Yeah, i used to cook WOW HD but i had the same probs as you. I listen a lot in the car (using Nitrogen) and the sound is a lot better without WOW HD.. I find the equalizer that comes with Nitrogen excellent!!! :)

Aha, glad I am not the only one, since everybody keeps raving about WOW HD....

By the way, it's been now about a week running your 23110 rom and I still think its the best ROM I ever used on my omnia. ;)

I had to install the "AutoClosePatch" though, since winmo is still very stingy about memory management, since it starts auto closing apps all too soon...

More about this patch here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=5711787

No more "launching touchflo" and such :P

+ it works very stable. Had not experienced any "out of memory" problems with default settings...

Guest miguelsanchez79

I did flash to 23547 Flotanium rom. I like it very much.

I have one question, how to set up display to switch it of after few minutes (locked and unlocked)

Guest Nicklashidegard
I did flash to 23547 Flotanium rom. I like it very much.

I have one question, how to set up display to switch it of after few minutes (locked and unlocked)

hmm, should be set as default to switch off. go start/settings/system/power, then the tab at the bottom, go to battery.. This is my setup.

post-525034-1269276459_thumb.jpg

Guest corpisa
thanks you

what are you using? how did you put those shorcuts on home tab? I think I miss something :) could you post a link to that application please... ;)

slds,

Guest kent25

this is a really nice rom., i have 2 major issues with it though. 1st is it keeps getting online using my network's 3G/GPRS (i tried but can't seem to turn off the "Data Connection" in communication manager) draining my battery.. with this issue my battery only lasted for about 5hours.. 2nd, it won't run Parlingo (invalid PPC app)., help needed.. :) thanks!

Edited by kent25

Guest Nicklashidegard
this is a really nice rom., i have 2 major issues with it though. 1st is it keeps getting online using my network's 3G/GPRS (i tried but can't seem to turn off the "Data Connection" in communication manager) draining my battery.. with this issue my battery only lasted for about 5hours.. 2nd, it won't run Parlingo (invalid PPC app)., help needed.. :) thanks!

Have you got the weather/email set to update automatically?? That's normally the cause of the phone going online. Try THIS cab to automatically disconnec after 1 minute.

i'll see if i can solve the palringo issue ;)

Guest Nicklashidegard
hy nick

I put it up the ruin was the 21896 very good one according to me.

Soon mediafire link.

Mediafire 21896

freakshare.net for 21896-FloTanium (21-03-10)

PS: u need to rename the extension to .RAR after downloaded. I had downloaded without problem.

Thank you both!! Mirrors added to first post ;)

how to clean time on taskbar ? thank

I can't remember where the setting is, i see if i can find it.

what are you using? how did you put those shorcuts on home tab? I think I miss something :) could you post a link to that application please... ;)

slds,

Looks like a mean Titanium theme :P . Where did you get that from ???

I've not flashed another rom since I started making some of my own, but decided to try out your FloTanium version. Speed was extremely impressive, especially when switching between the two interfaces. I've expected a small delay but it was really instant ;) .

Everything just works out of the box, not much adjustments required.

I do second some of the suggestions here to add in NoData or Dialup Enabler-disabler - didn't realise that I was using my data connection (had wifi on at that time)

Do hope it's not your last FloTanium rom :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
I've not flashed another rom since I started making some of my own, but decided to try out your FloTanium version. Speed was extremely impressive, especially when switching between the two interfaces. I've expected a small delay but it was really instant ;) .

Everything just works out of the box, not much adjustments required.

I do second some of the suggestions here to add in NoData or Dialup Enabler-disabler - didn't realise that I was using my data connection (had wifi on at that time)

Do hope it's not your last FloTanium rom :)

Thanks for your support and your kind words. Means a lot coming from you ;)

I've just found Dialup enabler-disabler HERE and i'm gonna give it a go.. the No-data wasn't working 100% around build 23064 which is why i removed it , lol.

I never say never (i'm backing up my kitchens anyway), but i know the flashers are in good hand as long as you carry on cooking :P .

Guest dollar99
this is a really nice rom., i have 2 major issues with it though. 1st is it keeps getting online using my network's 3G/GPRS (i tried but can't seem to turn off the "Data Connection" in communication manager) draining my battery.. with this issue my battery only lasted for about 5hours.. help needed.. :) thanks!

Same issue is with me. Actually it the work of ActiveSync,

Have u configured any server to it eg.,Google?

I had Google configured to my activesync and it tried to connect to GPRS every now and then.

Finally i had to change the settings in Connection - Connection to another network and it stopped connecting automatically

Guest kjub6

thx a lot...

I got one more question is here on modaco a thread that describes the diferences between builds 23xxx 21xxx ....

thx for all

21896 added to fist post (old style UI).

@kjub6, you'll like this one :)

Guest rayghost

Dear Nicklas, I've used some of your Roms in the past without any significant problem.

For some weeks now I'm trying the 28223 Dutch Rom from Bruno.

I wonder if you also cook 28xxx Roms, since I never saw one in your kitchen.

I also still wonder what the differences are between 21xxx, 23xxx, 25xxx and 28xxx Roms, so maybe you can explain this.

Thanks in advance

Guest psohal
Dear Nicklas, I've used some of your Roms in the past without any significant problem.

For some weeks now I'm trying the 28223 Dutch Rom from Bruno.

I wonder if you also cook 28xxx Roms, since I never saw one in your kitchen.

I also still wonder what the differences are between 21xxx, 23xxx, 25xxx and 28xxx Roms, so maybe you can explain this.

Thanks in advance

There have been some 28XXX ROMS, 28014, 28217, 28230... just search in the forum you may still find some links for download.

I ran 28014 Xmas edition for a couple of weeks early this year and it was brilliant (as usual :) )

Currently running 23518-Fat for almost 2 months now, but will very soon try one of the latest.

Guest johansons

Great ROM!! SUperb speed with touch flo and titanium.

But may i know how to turn off the data connection? I tap on it in the com manager but it wont go off

Guest rayghost
There have been some 28XXX ROMS, 28014, 28217, 28230... just search in the forum you may still find some links for download.

I ran 28014 Xmas edition for a couple of weeks early this year and it was brilliant (as usual :) )

Currently running 23518-Fat for almost 2 months now, but will very soon try one of the latest.

I've noticed them also, but my question is: What are the differences between the series of the roms.

Edit, I found the answer here http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...d/#entry1153714

Edited by rayghost

Guest Nicklashidegard
hi Nicklashidegard

Properly seen this but just to be sure.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...a/#entry1227154

I've got a feeling that the 549 is in the final testing phase :P ;) so could be I'm to late with this :)

LOL, i've been using 549 for about 3 days now but it's cooked to my personal taste :P . There will be no more roms from me and as from 1st april i won't have a cpu to cook on.

I'm gonn atry the operator tab though, looks coolio ;)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Great ROM!! SUperb speed with touch flo and titanium.

But may i know how to turn off the data connection? I tap on it in the com manager but it wont go off

Yeah, i should have cooked the GPRS enabler-disabler. Look at the bottom of the first post for a link :)