FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

defo an issue with camera. not a good idea to flash to this build if you use camera a lot.. every build has got ots own bugs and fixes. hopefully sorted in the next build...

I HAVE

try the rom 23052 by DDDRKO and the camera is ok.Can you corrections

it in your rom? I LIKE your ROM......... :)

Guest kendragon

Hello I'm Italian and sorry for my english

the rom is fantastic but I have a problem with gps. in gps setting I can select in gps program all the port (com1 com2 etc) but only port com5 and com9 really work. I have try with gps gate and port slitter. Can you help me please because with port 5 and 9 tomtom does't work. thanks

here GPS doesn't work. it worked once in geotagging while taking a camera shot. now iGO8 can't find it. is there something, i have to set in iGO8? i have set port="virtserial".

also i can't connect to internet in activesync mode or over wifi. the phone connects to wifi but IE doesn't open anything. please help

here GPS doesn't work. it worked once in geotagging while taking a camera shot. now iGO8 can't find it. is there something, i have to set in iGO8? i have set port="virtserial".

also i can't connect to internet in activesync mode or over wifi. the phone connects to wifi but IE doesn't open anything. please help

changed operator to some else and back to mine, data working now. gps also works in camera and in google maps, but not in iGO8. anyone having same issue?

sys.txt has under [gps] source="virtserial"

Guest Nicklashidegard
same problem here as well

I'm working on it at the mo..something i've done :)

I'll get it sorted and upload a new working version (23053 now...)

Won't be long (i hope)..

Guest mr fantastic
I'm working on it at the mo..something i've done :)

I'll get it sorted and upload a new working version (23053 now...)

Won't be long (i hope)..

The new version come with M2D ?

Guest Nicklashidegard
The new version come with M2D ?

Of course, that's the whole point of FloTanium (touchflo + Titanium). I will be making M2D ONLY and Titanium ONLY versions as well.. need to get this camera issue sorted though.... seem to only be with the new LZX kitchen. Same build and same add-ons in old style kitchen works fine!!

Guest WAIKIKI728
Of course, that's the whole point of FloTanium (touchflo + Titanium). I will be making M2D ONLY and Titanium ONLY versions as well.. need to get this camera issue sorted though.... seem to only be with the new LZX kitchen. Same build and same add-ons in old style kitchen works fine!!

Battery 100%...ready for your next upload!!!!! :)

Guest mr fantastic

I think that Sector use the same LZX compression without camera bugs

Guest Nicklashidegard
I think that Sector use the same LZX compression without camera bugs

Sector use a different kitchen (but with LZX compression)..it's a kitchen i haven't got.. He's worked very hard for months to get where he is now. :)

I'm working on it and hopefully will get it sorted soon..

Guest mr fantastic
Sector use a different kitchen (but with LZX compression)..it's a kitchen i haven't got.. He's worked very hard for months to get where he is now. :)

I'm working on it and hopefully will get it sorted soon..

Yes I know that but I think you're on the right way, I found your ROM beautiful and functional as Sector' s roms.

Congratulation for your work :D

Edited by mr fantastic

Guest Nicklashidegard

I've been trying to get this new kitchen to work properly but no luck (yet). I'll be releasing a new verison (23053) but with the "old" kitchen which means no LZX compression... Still runs just as fast, just not as much storage (around 90mb free compared to 120mb)..

Everything works though.. Tested wifi, camera, finger keyboard 2.1, BT, IE, MSN weather etc etc etc.....

I haven't given up on LZX compression, just can't get it to work properly without issues :) ..

Should have 23053 uploaded by the end of the day, and LITE versions tomorrow.. :D

I've been trying to get this new kitchen to work properly but no luck (yet). I'll be releasing a new verison (23053) but with the "old" kitchen which means no LZX compression... Still runs just as fast, just not as much storage (around 90mb free compared to 120mb)..

Everything works though.. Tested wifi, camera, finger keyboard 2.1, BT, IE, MSN weather etc etc etc.....

I haven't given up on LZX compression, just can't get it to work properly without issues :) ..

Should have 23053 uploaded by the end of the day, and LITE versions tomorrow.. :D

will camera problem gonna be still there in 23053?????????

Guest Nicklashidegard
will camera problem gonna be still there in 23053?????????

All problems in 23052 was due to the new kitchen (thanks to everyone for testing for me :) ) ...

23053 will be made with old kitchen and it all seem to work, and it's just as fast!!

Guest WAIKIKI728

I haven't given up on LZX compression, just can't get it to work properly without issues :D ..

Should have 23053 uploaded by the end of the day, and LITE versions tomorrow.. :P

yuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!waiting for the upload... :)

Just one thing...i have tried one 23053 and really ...i don´t see any big improvement...also i have problems with the themes(just wm 7 gor 23049 is working well)...and ...until now i haven´t got any taskbar that works for 23053..i guess the new buttons are the problem...

Instead of all ...we have won somehing...one program for closing the programs and not minimizing...i guess you know it(!i leave it in your post ...maybesomeone wants to install it in the XDA_UC folder :D ...

post-444803-1253618000_thumb.png

post-444803-1253618015_thumb.png

post-444803-1253618024_thumb.png

post-444803-1253618034_thumb.png

post-444803-1253618076_thumb.png

WM7_WQVGA_B23049.cab

e_Natives_Technology_ShowcaseSuite_1.1.0_Omnia.cab

Guest The_Lightning

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Again Nicklashidegard and thx once more for your builds.

I had a problem with build 23502 related to the GPS. It stopped being recognized in route66 or other software that uses it. I made a Hard Reset with no luck.

I tried the same build 23502 but with the version of dddrko and the GPS was recognized.

It would be wonderful if its corrected in the new build since I prefer your roms.

Best Regards

Guest Nicklashidegard
yuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!waiting for the upload... :)

Just one thing...i have tried one 23053 and really ...i don´t see any big improvement...also i have problems with the themes(just wm 7 gor 23049 is working well)...and ...until now i haven´t got any taskbar that works for 23053..i guess the new buttons are the problem...

Instead of all ...we have won somehing...one program for closing the programs and not minimizing...i guess you know it(!i leave it in your post ...maybesomeone wants to install it in the XDA_UC folder :P ...

Yeah, blazingwolf has brilliantly ported it to the omnia, will cook it into the next release (after 23053, not enought time to fiddle now.. new kitchen taken up far too much time already :D ). I'll pin to first post once HIDE6 is uploaded (just flashing final version.. I hope). Thanks Waikiki

Guest WAIKIKI728

Yeah, blazingwolf has brilliantly ported it ................. I'll pin to first post once HIDE6 is uploaded (just flashing final version.. I hope). Thanks Waikiki

You are wellcome my friend...now i am looking for a nice taskbar... :) ...

Guest Nicklashidegard
------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Again Nicklashidegard and thx once more for your builds.

I had a problem with build 23502 related to the GPS. It stopped being recognized in route66 or other software that uses it. I made a Hard Reset with no luck.

I tried the same build 23502 but with the version of dddrko and the GPS was recognized.

It would be wonderful if its corrected in the new build since I prefer your roms.

Best Regards

i've tried GPS in IGO8 and google maps and it works fine!! Think it was just related to the new kitchen :) .. Anyway, i've tried it, i'm gonna tweak it and hopefully get it working. Uploading 23053 now..

Guest Nicklashidegard

I know Bga7x has done a nice taskbar, but i don't know if it's compatible with i900, might be i910 only.. Otherwise Krazy prolly got one in the pipeline.. :)