Looking For WM 6.5 + Basic Omnia Theme + Cooked (Add&Removed to speed up)

Guest bassam319

Guest bassam319

Hello every body

im looking for a cooked rom that has the basic theme of samsung omnia (or better if its avaiable) which works by windows mobile 6.5 and modified to be fast and lite and can maintain longer battery period

about what im using it for : im a university student and i usually use it to write my notes-msn-bluetooth music-call-wifi-gps and watch videos

thanks in advance :)

Guest Morad kassem
Hello every body

im looking for a cooked rom that has the basic theme of samsung omnia (or better if its avaiable) which works by windows mobile 6.5 and modified to be fast and lite and can maintain longer battery period

about what im using it for : im a university student and i usually use it to write my notes-msn-bluetooth music-call-wifi-gps and watch videos

thanks in advance :)

Dear Bassam,

Refer to Ryrzy thread you'll find what u seek :) preffered build 23025

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-i900-by-ryrzy/

Guest amahfouz

i think u should go the Khuanchai earlier builds, before the 23xxx series, these are quite stable and fast, sector's are good too, a bit more full featured but also a bit slower. Havent tried Ryrzy's yet though.

Guest Morad kassem
thanks morad .. but its written that its a test version .. is it safe , cause its my first update since i bought my omnia 6 month ago

I've been using it my self since 2 weeks now & it's the most stable & effective one. also Ryrzy 23016 is perfect as mentoned above

Guest skaynan

I'm using Shokka's #19 for almost a month, and it's the best ROM I've ever tryed. All the later versions doesn't work well enough for me (too many bugs)- But shokka's #19 is very fast, very beutiful, and almost bug free (well, there are a few bugs, but probably less then the bugs that exist with whatever build you got the phone with originaly...)

Guest Morad kassem
I'm using Shokka's #19 for almost a month, and it's the best ROM I've ever tryed. All the later versions doesn't work well enough for me (too many bugs)- But shokka's #19 is very fast, very beutiful, and almost bug free (well, there are a few bugs, but probably less then the bugs that exist with whatever build you got the phone with originaly...)

I reverted back to Ryrzy 23016 as it's the best ROM i've ever tried since flashed my omnia.

Thanks Ryrzy for the ROM it's my favorite.